Innokin Easter Giveaway - 10 Kroma-R Kits to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winci

Mar 14, 2018
Lietuva
the most delicious for me and my daughter Chocolate Bunny - The joy of Easter. ;)

rabbit.jpg

It's been a crazy few weeks, and to spread some much needed joy, we're very pleased to announce a new partnership with industry legends, innokin. This is the first of many giveaways for the coming months, and what's more, it's only available to ECF members!

10 Kroma-R / Ajax kits are up for grabs and all you have to do is tell us what your favorite Easter Candy is, buy posting in this thread, if you've got a pic why not post it too!

The last day for entries will be 17th April, and we will choose winners at random from everybody who posted in the thread, and announce them in the second post.

View attachment 879025
Cadbury cream eggs are my favorite! Thanks!

Attachments

• cce_19_single.jpg
    cce_19_single.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Winci

ClairzyDoats

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Fairfield, CT, USA
It's been a crazy few weeks, and to spread some much needed joy, we're very pleased to announce a new partnership with industry legends, Innokin. This is the first of many giveaways for the coming months, and what's more, it's only available to ECF members!

10 Kroma-R / Ajax kits are up for grabs and all you have to do is tell us what your favorite Easter Candy is, buy posting in this thread, if you've got a pic why not post it too!

The last day for entries will be 17th April, and we will choose winners at random from everybody who posted in the thread, and announce them in the second post.

View attachment 879025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread