Status
Not open for further replies.

wjosephsimmons

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
City of Angels
I wish they'd so an update of the VTR with TC. Both of mine bit the dust a few years ago. All these box mods look like every other box mod, a box with an atomizer on top...boring.

That's too bad, awsum... I remember how fond of them you were. I have a back-up VTR I'm saving for when this one dies, but fortunately I haven't needed to use it yet. This one is so well-worn, all the chrome has worn off the firing button and the bottom and side edges where I hold it.
20171214_054511-jpg.705871

Attachments

• 20171214_054511.jpg
    20171214_054511.jpg
    877.7 KB · Views: 317

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I did build a DNA40 low tank that I love and have a DNA60 low tank "under construction", but a VTR style from Innokin would be great! I like the single, 18650, replaceable, battery option versus the built-in battery. Yeah, I could, probably, replace just about any built-in, but it just so much easier to swap out a battery as needed.

I saw someone's conversion of the VTR to a DNA40, from the outside of the case, but for the life of me I can't figure out how the heck it got done. I started working on one of mine in hopes of doing just that, but I can't figure out how to get the board in and keep the screen visible. Up/down/fire switches are a bit of a pain, but not all that hard to do. The board and display mounts have me stumped.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Evidently, something's close!

05ef192c-92f2-4fd8-889f-202fe9f3fd64.jpg

THE ZENITH

DESIGNED BY P.BUSARDO & VAPINGREEK

A P.BUSARDO x VAPINGREEK AFFAIR

The Zenith atomizer is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis, and Innokin. The goal was to create an innovative and easy-to-use mouth to lung (MTL) replaceable coil-head atomizer. The Zenith will be available in both 4ml and 2ml TPD compliant versions. It features an easy top-fill twist design that will automatically shut off the liquid flow when filling in order to prevent flooding and gurgling, an adjustable airflow, and an easy and clean method to replace the coil. The Zenith tank comes with 2 styles of drip tips for comfort.

The Zenith tank comes with two different coils to tailor your vaping experience.One 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil for a cooler vape at lower wattages. A .8 Ohm Kanthal coil for a slightly warmer vape and slightly higher wattages. There is also a QR code on the box that will direct you to tutorial videos that will help you in filling, cleaning, replacing the coil, and working with the tank in general.

The Zenith tank is designed for the beginning and experience vapor alike looking for a quality MTL experience in an affordable package.

We truly hope you enjoy the Zenith atomizer!

WORKS GREAT WITH NIC SALTS!

INNOKIN ZENITH TANK
SPECS AND PACKAGE CONTENTS

The Zenith Tank

• Comfort Mouthpiece
  • East Twist Top-Fill
  • Flooding & Gurgling Protection
  • Auto Liquid Shot-off to Prevent Flooding
  • Easy & Clean Coil Replacement (without emptying tank)
  • Great Flavor and Long Lasting Coils
  • 4mL and 2mL TPD compliant versions
  • 1.6 Kanthal for cooler vape
  • .9 Kanthal coil for warmer vape
  • Precision Airflow Control
Package Contents

1x Zenith Tank
1x Spare 0.8Ω KAL Coil
1x Spare Drip Tip
4x Replacement Mouthpiece O-Rings
1x Quick Start Guide

Our mailing address is:
Building 6, XinXinTian Industrial park , Xinsha Road Shajing,Baoan District, Shenhen, China P.R.C. · ShenZhen, Guangdong 518104 · China

fc505517-89b8-452e-ae3d-f02d6288338a.png

open.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread