The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Zenith d22 tank

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by ohioguy, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ohioguy

ohioguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Madison, Indiana USA
    All the places I normally buy from have been out of stock for at least 30 days. Can anyone recommend a US supplier that has it in stock?
    Thanks

2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Most every supplier on Google seems to have it in stock??

3. ohioguy

ohioguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Madison, Indiana USA
    I tried Google first. I agree it looks like "Most every supplier on Google seems to have it in stock??". But when you go to the linked supplier the do not have it. For example Google shows it in stock at VapeWild, My Vapor Store, Direct Vapor, but none of those places have it in stock. That's why I ask here.

I can find it at Innokins store for a whooping high price of $35.00. And a few online stores have it at the same list price. Like most people here I tend to buy from the larger discount suppliers.

So if you can actually find the D22 at a reasonable price, maybe a supplier you use or could recommend. I would like to know.

Pointing to Google doesn't help. But thanks for trying.

4. jdy

jdy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi @ohioguy
    I found the Zenith D22 coming out of California as a kit so depending on how much you want the tank now. It comes with a mini mod and the only one I found in stock.
    upload_2019-8-11_9-2-44.png

5. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    You want a US supplier, but I just ordered 3 SS and 1 Black from Sourcemore last week. They shipped out within 24 hours, and Sourcemore takes PayPal. Their price is $19.10 + S/H if you don't have/use a coupon code. If you sign up for an account...you'll get an 8% off coupon to use. That, plus S/H brought them down to $18.01 each, to my door.

I know at least 2 US vendors that have them, or at least did last week. But...they're much higher priced than the $19.10 at Sourcemore. Will check availability at those 2, then come back to post.

The Innokin Coolfire Mini/Zenith D22 combo is very overpriced at most vendors now. I picked up 8 kits for myself and several friends for $29.99 - 10% from VaporDNA about 1.5 months ago. Of course, they're out of stock now though. I know I've seen them recently though, for less than Vapor Beast's price.

• Like Like x 1
  6. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Sorry, I dont shop often and didnt realize they will show up @ Google in stock but not when you go there.

7. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I've have Never done any business with this company. But it looks like they have what you Want.

Innokin Zenith D22 MTL Tank (3ml)

8. Hawise

Hawise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    I think the Zlide might be replacing the Zenith d22. The Zlide is a 22 mm tank that uses the same coils as the Zenith, so it might be worth considering if you continue having trouble finding the d22.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Btseagle98

Btseagle98 Full Member

74 days without a cigarette so I’m still new to this whole vaping thing.

Started with Juul, got tired of refilling pods very quickly.

Switched to a Smok Nord. Have grown tired of the hit/miss with cools.

Just got my Zenith tank. Went ahead and got the Kroma/Zenith kit and it’s my first non-pod setup.

Like it so far. Only issue so far is there seems to be a lot of juice coming through when I take a hit. When I take a drag but put a thin white piece of cloth over the tip there is a very noticeable amount of brown stain on the cloth. Had the same issue when I got my Smok Nord but I corrected by switching from 50/50 nic salts to a 70v/30p freebase.

Currently Using the same 70vg/30pg 6mg Halo Tribeca.

Anyone else having the same issue with the amount of juice coming into their mouth? Is this normal with this type of setup? Did I flood the coil or something? I primed it with 5 drops then let it sit for about 10-15 minutes before taking the first hit.

Will probably limit it use at the house because I don’t want to carry around so much weight in my pocket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.