Instead of Ice Cleaner Acid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
So..popcorn cleaner results? Determined no good, harmful, or ?

Wegster--still testing one more thing and then will post as there have been too many posts here about things that work for some and not others--this time we will try to avoid that before people go out and spend money on a maybe-----the results will come, just give it some time--Sun

sbuck

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Wegster--still testing one more thing and then will post as there have been too many posts here about things that work for some and not others--this time we will try to avoid that before people go out and spend money on a maybe-----the results will come, just give it some time--Sun

I have been checking the boards daily awaiting your results of this..........

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC

Thanks. Like others, curious as to the results on this one. :)

grumpster

ECF Veteran
    May 18, 2009
    Texas USA
    So far if I'm counting right, we have coffee cleaner at a possible 2, alcolhol at either 1 or 2, booze (the good stuff) at 2 or better, ice cleaner is either 1 or 2, I'm not sure, and were still waiting for the results on the popcorn cleaner. Basically, from what I've read so far, it's a total toss up on what is the better cleaner. :)

I'm betting on the booze to win, the coffee cleaner to place, and the popcorn cleaner to show, with the ice machine cleaner as honorable mention.

:evil:
    DUCKING!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2009
    Florida
    Well after all my experiments with virtually every chemical and acid going....I am fairly confident that there is no chemical that will actually 'dissolve' the coal black gunk.

Pete and all--I will be posting the Popcorn Cleaner results --I just wanted to reconfirm with time that the results were accurate as there have been so many hit and miss concepts posted. -----Sun

~Wonder

Mar 4, 2009
    Well after all my experiments with virtually every chemical and acid going....I am fairly confident that there is no chemical that will actually 'dissolve' the coal black gunk.
    I agree. After just rinsing my atomizer in water and then heating the coil to an orange glow 3 or 4 times, I don't think the coffee dispenser cleaner really did anything. I'm not going to use it anymore. The rinse and burn method seems to be the one that has the best results for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread