Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
This might help a little more with the visuals...... please bare in mind that this is the bare bones working prototype and not the finished article.

We are currently working on final aesthetic design tweeks so final finished Mako(s) will no doubt take a slightly different direction in the looks dept. :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
looking nice, i think you should make the tube a smooth, matt black tube, would look mad good with a black 510 atty.

You guessed it - the finish isn't the final one - we're going to go for either a matt or gloss (probably matt) middle graphite finish but still waiting for samples before we confirm 100%.... oh and don't worry - for shiny PV whores like Truelove, there will be a shiny bling bling option too. :D

P.S. Glad you like it so far!

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
It took the promise of a new PV set to the lyrics of Dylan to drive me out of the rock I've been hiding under.

This looks very promising.

If you need more beta testers I'd like to throw my name into the hat... it's only fair since I can't get any flesh colored christs that glow in the dark or any electric toy guns that spark....

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
It took the promise of a new PV set to the lyrics of Dylan to drive me out of the rock I've been hiding under.

This looks very promising.

If you need more beta testers I'd like to throw my name into the hat... it's only fair since I can't get any flesh colored christs that glow in the dark or any electric toy guns that spark....

Hey Frankly!

Glad that you've finally come out from under your rock - we missed you!

I've seen some of your very honest reviews - good job there and keep up the great work! ;)

We're swiftly running out of beta testers/reviewers (limited to 10) but will definitely bear you in mind when the time comes....

Oh and if you ever want a job in the design department, the next prototype project we have lined up is.... you guessed it: flesh coloured christ dolls and electric toy guns..... :p

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
You guessed it - the finish isn't the final one - we're going to go for either a matt or gloss (probably matt) middle graphite finish but still waiting for samples before we confirm 100%.... oh and don't worry - for shiny PV whores like Truelove, there will be a shiny bling bling option too. :D

:shock:Glad to see you can still read my mind good buddy ;)...
Bling is my thing but black is where it's at!
This thing is sweeeeeet brother, sharp ... shark you got there.

Nice Sound track, wonder if anyone else gets it lol :lol:.

Scamz

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Wembley, London, England

definitely go for matt black not gloss. gloss gets finger prints easily and looks more tacky and toyish while matt black is vary sleek and stylish.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I'm interested in the button lock. Does it lock with a definite click? Otherwise if it's jiggling about in your shirt pocket the button could turn and voila! - burnt chest hair (or worse!). Very nice looking - a "sharkskin" finish would be very appropriate, don't you think? It looks very impressive!

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
:shock:Glad to see you can still read my mind good buddy ;)...
Bling is my thing but black is where it's at!
This thing is sweeeeeet brother, sharp ... shark you got there.

Nice Sound track, wonder if anyone else gets it lol :lol:.

Nice to be on your wavelength True - the bling is definitely nice, but a nice middle graphite I think will top it off.... we're going model T on this baby..... :)

Soundtrack? I have no idea what you're talking about.... :p

definitely go for matt black not gloss. gloss gets finger prints easily and looks more tacky and toyish while matt black is vary sleek and stylish.

I think you're right Scamz - the matt is definitely looking favourite at the moment - I agree on the shiny gloss finish being a bit OTT.... we're trying to find a classic look for this. ;)

I'm interested in the button lock. Does it lock with a definite click? Otherwise if it's jiggling about in your shirt pocket the button could turn and voila! - burnt chest hair (or worse!). Very nice looking - a "sharkskin" finish would be very appropriate, don't you think? It looks very impressive!

The button clicks into place when either in 'vaping mode' or 'nonvaping mode' , so the chance of the button moving around once in position is highly unlikely. :) This part of the design, actually took a little doing, but was of the utmost importance for obvious reasons..... nothing a bit of old fashioned British engineering couldn't solve eh! :D

Funnily enough, we were thinking of the sharkskin finish and will make the final decision when we have the samples hopefully by tuesday. At the moment, the general consensus is a middle graphite which is a sort of black with a hint of grey..... this will still look slightly sharky (if you like), but we feel is more of a classic look overall. :)

I may even post some pics when the samples come in to see what you think....

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Also something else you might be interested in is that the smallest version (minno) will either be able to take the mini pipe battery (with spacer) or the standard battery (larger capacity than mini pipe battery) which we will also sell.

Unlike the mini pipe the design is mechanical and the chance of the switch failing is virtually nil. ;)

Arrgghhh! Here I was thinking I'd like to try the largest one and now I see this! I love the Mini Pipe batts and have a bunch of them just waiting to be used! :D

OK Tim....no more mods for me til I see this one (so can we get a move on it? :lol: )

Lu

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
tbh I can't wait enough to buy this it looks more than promising. I was going to buy a silver bullet but I might get this instead now that they will bring out the BB. Any news updates?

Hi Scamz -

We are just finalising the aesthetics this week and sorting a few other finer details out.... I'm hoping that by next week we'll have the finished design ready to show with any luck. ;)

If you happen to run out of testers, Im in! ;) -Thinking you may want a womans honest opinion on it! He! He!Its Looking awesome! Nice mod!!!

Hi Crashtestjeep -

Thanks for your interest.... I'm afraid we are now pretty inundated with testers/reviewers, but if anything changes or someone drops out, I'll definitely let you know. :)

Arrgghhh! Here I was thinking I'd like to try the largest one and now I see this! I love the Mini Pipe batts and have a bunch of them just waiting to be used! :D

OK Tim....no more mods for me til I see this one (so can we get a move on it? :lol: )

Lu

Hi Lu!

The beauty of the design means that all three sleeve sizes are compatible with the original button/atomiser cap. The trio of sleeves will be sold together with one button/atomiser end pair or alternatively sleeves will be available separately for a reasonable price.

So I can't see that it will be totally unfeasible to have all 3 sizes if you like both the small (minno) option and the large (maksi) option. ;)

I think I'd better get that whip cracking! :p

I also like the small one. Having small hands that looks to be just right.
Can't wait : D

That's exactly what every one of my (ex) girlfriends told me just before dumping me.... :lol: :p

Seriously though, the minno is: the smallest ecig in the entire UNIVERSE! lol :lol:

Okay, in all seriousness, the minno (with 901 atty) is almost identical in length to the janty stick.... with the 510 attached it would be shorter again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread