Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Yes, thats right chrissie,

and the second sign when you answer yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!8-o8-o

I think we have a problem here !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Beaten to it - damn you Di!!! :lol::lol::lol:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Blimey! The best in the ENTIRE universe,eh? Maybe there's a tiny planet somewhere where there are no animals, just pvs. Would the Mako STILL be the best? Anyway, the point is moot - Alex assures us that it is so, and who are we to doubt him? (Don't tell Alex -- it still looks great!) :)

Haha :).....well..... ahem..... did you say a whole planet full of PV's?? Anyone fancy a trip to this Mecca? - how about I'll buy the tickets...who's aboard the PV express shuttle? :lol: :lol:

Alex assures me of a lot of things Mr e-pipeman.... I must say I find it most reassuring.... although he does tend to sway on the side of 'domineering conviction' as I see you have already noticed! :D;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I forgot to mention yesterday that we received the colour samples in already.... put it this way I'm not 100% sold on a particular colour yet but have some more samples coming in hopefully by friday.

At this point, black is still top of the list, but I have some other ideas:

1 2 3
images
small_information_items_1222425482.jpg
small_information_items_1222424834.jpg

4 5 6
small_information_items_1222424239.jpg
small_information_items_1222500997.jpg
small_information_items_1222424637.jpg

Here are a few ideas...... looking at this many shades of grey is starting to make my eyes go all funny! :D

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I forgot to mention yesterday that we received the colour samples in already.... put it this way I'm not 100% sold on a particular colour yet but have some more samples coming in hopefully by friday.

At this point, black is still top of the list, but I have some other ideas:

1 2 3
images
small_information_items_1222425482.jpg
small_information_items_1222424834.jpg

4 5 6
small_information_items_1222424239.jpg
small_information_items_1222500997.jpg
small_information_items_1222424637.jpg

Here are a few ideas...... looking at this many shades of grey is starting to make my eyes go all funny! :D

Yes, black is probably best - but a lot depends on the finish/texture. A nice shade of conker-brown or purple would look good with a grainy leathery finish,for example.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
yeah i think you should stick with matt black, goes with everything.

Just a suggestion, but a couple of mods now come with the possibility of turning it into a USB passthough, like the GG, and the up coming BB, any chance of you making one for this?

I love the way that you can vape and charge simultaneously with the Janty Stick - but if the battery life is VERY long then you may not need this feature with the Mako imho.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Thanks for feedback on the colours guys.... :)

To be honest, I've never been a huge fan of anything with wires - just gets messy IMO and isn't really necessary.... ie. if you're next to your computer, you're next to a power supply so having a charged battery is straightforward enough.

However, I do like being able to charge batteries on the car adapter so we haven't ruled anything out at this stage but may instead just make a plan with the battery charger. ;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
The batteries on the maksi will be 1600mah, the 18650's are around +/- 2400mah I think. So in theory the Mako batteries should get you through a day at least before needing to recharge, then pop in the charger over night and you're good to go in the morning again. :)

The main reason we didn't go for the 18650's on this one were purely down to the fact that there would have been a big compromise on the size of the device.... that's not to say we won't come out with something in the future, but we wanted for this model to be the best overall balance between form and function. ;)

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL

I was wondering what the finish will be made of? Is it a paint, lacquer, or a powder coated finish?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread