Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdolLurker

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida USA
Yep, those look like 801 delrin drip tips from Nhaler =)

Drip Tips For 801

901/510
Drip Tips

Tim,

Well I will just suck an egg and hope your tips are coming soon so I can get everything in one nice little package. Hope your move went well and your website comes back soon. I have friends that are wanting to see....;)

Thanks everyone on the tips on the tip.

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
New member question.. Is this product now available?

I'm a bit confused with the Mako, as I have read there are 3 versions available?

Also am I right in saying that if you buy the extra adapters that you can have all 3 in one product or is this completely wrong?

Thank you for any help..

I'm looking for a mod that can do more than just 3.7v vaping..

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Blue,

Yes we are back in stock, but silver sleeves will ship this week as we are currently correcting some badly marked sleeves.

Black and bronze (midi) sleeves are in stock now along with everything else.:)

You can get 901/801/510 adapters for the Mako. If you look at some of the instructional videos (posted as sticky), you will see how the adapters function.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Why is it, that the guy you have doing the videos for these uses a fake accent, and a freaking false beard. Sorry man, but it hardly screams 'trust'..

I'll be curious to see the answer as I wondered myself. But I didn't take it as an "oh i'm trying to hide my identity" type of thing but as a joke that started somewhere before I started watching the videos.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Why is it, that the guy you have doing the videos for these uses a fake accent, and a freaking false beard. Sorry man, but it hardly screams 'trust'..

Hi iStormUK and welcome to our sub forum - nice to see another Bristolian here.... :)

As Kelemvor says the videos are just a bit of fun - completely tongue in cheek - and yeah we could have done a flash marketing video with all the frills, but I don't see how that would have made them any more trustworthy...

mart.hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2008
York's/Lanc's
I'll be curious to see the answer as I wondered myself. But I didn't take it as an "oh i'm trying to hide my identity" type of thing but as a joke that started somewhere before I started watching the videos.

Answer is simple..

ответ просто. Тим шальная персона. он выпивает серии водочки и после этого думает что я сделает видео теперь. Он любит одетьть вверх в смешных тканях и иногда повиснуть вокруг в адвокатских сословиях strang

IdolLurker

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida USA
Hi Blue,

Yes we are back in stock, but silver sleeves will ship this week as we are currently correcting some badly marked sleeves.

Black and bronze (midi) sleeves are in stock now along with everything else.:)

You can get 901/801/510 adapters for the Mako. If you look at some of the instructional videos (posted as sticky), you will see how the adapters function.

So I got my bronze MAKO MIDI in the mail and fired it up at last with the 910 hv atty...it is heaven and a real beauty too. I can't believe how much vapor :vapor:and the taste is great at 3.7 volts - this is a great improvement over my Joye 510 and 5 volt PT. I haven't tried the MAKSI 5 volt yet but will soon.

Thanks Tim for taking care of me.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
So I got my bronze MAKO MIDI in the mail and fired it up at last with the 910 hv atty...it is heaven and a real beauty too. I can't believe how much vapor :vapor:and the taste is great at 3.7 volts - this is a great improvement over my Joye 510 and 5 volt PT. I haven't tried the MAKSI 5 volt yet but will soon.

Thanks Tim for taking care of me.

Hello IdolLurker! :)

Pleased that you finally received your shipment and everything is rosy! :D

Enjoy that 5V on the Maksi! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread