Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Well it would be rude not to
carticons07052007.png
in that case :D

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
As some of you know I have been using a prototype version of the Mako (801 version) since Christmas eve. It's really very, very good indeed and I can't praise it highly enough. If you like long battery life combined with flexibility and great vapour production (and who doesn't) then look no further. I drip with the Mako using Tim's generic 801 atomisers (v.cheap for 5) and am entirely satisfied with the results. Great! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Just ordered my Mako Midi. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the order BigBuyer! :)

haha I don`t know you big buyer although i feel like i do, I see you all over the place on EFC (I think you bought a silver bullet from me once) but is it your mission to buy every mod there is?:D

BigBuyer certainly lives up to his name! :)

As some of you know I have been using a prototype version of the Mako (801 version) since Christmas eve. It's really very, very good indeed and I can't praise it highly enough. If you like long battery life combined with flexibility and great vapour production (and who doesn't) then look no further. I drip with the Mako using Tim's generic 801 atomisers (v.cheap for 5) and am entirely satisfied with the results. Great! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hey E-Pipeman :)-

glad you're still enjoying your Mako! :D

A clean definitely did the trick - I'll be posting a 'how to' video on cleaning the Mako as it's really very simple (5-10 minutes) and can be done every 3-4 weeks to maintain optimal performance.

Over and Out...

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Just ordered my 510 Minno + Midi sleve today. Latest in a long line of PV's but somehow I'm genuinely excited about this one :D.

Nice Fisherman - good choices - the minno is ideal for a more discrete vape and you can't go wrong with the voltage options on the midi. I hope they work out well for you! :)

P.S. Remember to download the owner manual here if you get stuck and I should be uploading some videos here probably tomorrow... there's also a tip sheet included with every one to help you get started. ;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Had mine for almost a week and loving it!

Glad you're liking it Alucard!! :D:D

And here it is.....

Nice BigBuyer! Did you polish up the end caps - they're lookin blingin like! :D

Got mine today - really quick delivery:) And a really great device:D

Cheers Tim

Pleased you like it Fisherman....:D now just don't let it distract you too much while you're reeling in those fish (assuming you live up to your name that is?). :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Tim,

I am interested in the tip shown in the bling photo....is it the one that comes with all the Makos??

Dang...now you guys got me salivating for mine.

Hi IdolLurker :),

I believe they are from Drew at Nhaler.... ;)

Although we do have something on the horizon also.

Any body have a price, I think there web site is down.

£60 for starter kit.... shop reopens after Easter (6th April). :)

Will you guys make some more Minno sleeves already! No one has them!

Get to work!
whiping.gif

Minno sleeves will be available again on 6th April... Electronicstix should also have some more in the next week or two.... :)

well, i hope you guys have already fun with your devices. DHL seems to have lost my package after they tried delivery the 1st time. now its missing. i hope they find it in the next few days :(

That must be frustrating Kelemvor... :( I hope you get your order soon! :)

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread