The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Oct 6, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
  2. deewal

deewal Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2008
    In a house.
    You'd make a better one than any we've got at the moment.:D

3. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    LOL... Now come on Deewal, that's hardly a vote of confidence when a trained Chimp could do better than the chumps we've got in at the moment! :D

Forget Brown: VOTE FOR THE PG TIPS PARTY.... 'at least they make a decent cuppa!!' :p

4. deewal

deewal Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2008
    In a house.
    Sorry i'm with the Typhoo Party.:p

5. IdolLurker

IdolLurker Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida USA
    Awesome...that just might work like I do with my 510 atty if the connection has irregular surface - not sure if a flat one would do. If you need it pretested by a mad vaper who uses VG and drips like in a feeding frenzy (Mako style)...just send one my way :D. Chumming at no extra charge here.

6. tribalmasters

tribalmasters Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Or for those sensitive to PG tips howabout VG tips?

7. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    LOL :D:D:D That reminded me of this:

[​IMG]

Lookout Mr Brown! :p

Haha....well I'll let you know when I've exprimented a bit more - hopefully I'll have some luck! :thumbs:

Free chumming? How could I resist (actually would someone please explain to me what on earth chumming means).... :D

EDIT: Got it of course chum=fish feed=mako feeding frenzy dooh

LOL - always thinking outside the box (of teabags) :D:D:D:D

8. Scamz

Scamz Super Member ECF Veteran

Any updates Tim?

9. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hi Scamz :)

I should have an update for you tomorrow...things appear to be moving along nicely though. :)

10. Scamz

good stuff :) anticipation is rising haha

11. karenrcg

karenrcg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2008
    Derbyshire, UK
    Any news yet?:D

12. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Hi Karen :)

I've got some news at last.... :D

The parts will hopefully be finished next week and all going well, they will take a little trip over to the engravers for some finishing touches after that.

After the engravers (who are on standby) have finished with them - which could take us up to the following week, you should expect to start seeing some availability on our website.... :D:D:D

DISCLAIMER:

If the parts aren' t ready next week or if the engraver is slower than expected.... please don't lynch me!! 8-o:D
    (but you can lynch alex - it's all his fault in the first place):p

13. karenrcg

karenrcg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2008
    Derbyshire, UK
    I won't lynch you I promise:thumb: (unless your into that kind of thing! :D)

Thanks for the update, I should be on your list for a Mako:) will you send an email out when they are due in or do I just keep an eye on the website?

14. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

We'll definitely send an email to all of those people who have contacted us to inform you when we have stock. ;)

I will also hold back stock levels to make sure that those who emailed me don't miss out should others get there first.... :)

15. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Hey Tim, I've still got my eye on that mako minno. Sorry if I missed it but are they due out the same time?

Lu

16. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Hey Lu -

Yes very much so - all options will be available upon release... :)

17. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Thanks Tim...I'll be watching for it! :)

Lu

18. Scamz

I really want one of these, but with the upcoming possibility of ban, i am become reserved on dishing out cash. you betta make this a good'un tim! ;)

19. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Ban? What Ban.... :p:D

But seriously have you seen the new evidence that is coming to light on e-cigarettes and their effectiveness for nicotine delivery:

Study: 'Electronic cigarettes' don't deliver - CNN.com

Assuming Dr.Eissenbergs research is all kosher, the MHRA (potentially) won't have a leg to stand on.....;)

Remember to send off that consultation form:

Option 3 for freedom of choice

If you're feeling extra adventurous, you could always state the following as an add-on to your submission form:

The evidence in this link shows that the ECIG is not an efficient nicotine delivery device, which according to your documentation is what would be required in order for you to regulate it accordingly:

Quote from Pg3, Paragraph 14 MLX364-1 Consultation letter issued by MHRA: 'Recent legal advice is that all products which contain nicotine which appreciably affect metabolism in normal usage may be within medicines legislation in terms of pharmacological action (medicinal by function).'

This research by Dr. Eissenberg no doubt casts a shadow of doubt on the electronic cigarette being an effective nicotine delivery system and also shows that it will not 'appreciably affect metabolism in normal usage'.

Please could you confirm that you have duly noted this point and that you will research this further as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

Over and out.....:)

20. driptip

driptip Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2009
    Sin Cinati , Ohio
    Tim, any good news. :pop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.