Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
If I can surprise you I will.... :D

One other thing I would like to ask you all is this:

The Mako will have very little that can go wrong with it, but the question is would you prefer to pay a little more initially but have say a 5 year warranty on it, or would you prefer to pay less and only get say 6 months to a year's warranty. Obviously we would also offer an ongoing servicing option (smallish fee £10-£15 depending on the problem) for anyone outside the warranty, but I just wanted to gauge the general consensus on this.... :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Why don't you go with 3 options...

1. No warranty
2. 6 Month
3. 5 year

I personally can't see the point in a warranty on a metal tube, especially a mechanical switch one.

Thanks for the input Scamz.... :)

It would be nice to offer a single option to keep things simple so perhaps a middle ground of 1 year would be favourable. Like you say, there's not much to go wrong and I reckon most people would probably prefer a cheaper initial price over an extended warranty....

P.S. Alexander (the Great) has insisted I post his latest installment so will try to get it posted here in around 15 minutes....;)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Alexander really missed his calling Tim...he should have been an actor or at the very least....a standup comedian :lol:

His moustache fell down so far you couldn't even see his upper lip....LOL...and he said 'if you listened'....too funny!

He must have been sweating his .... off by the time he got done! :lol:

Didn't beat that first video though....but maybe he should keep trying :D

Lu

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
We're learning a lot about Alexander the Great:

(1) He is the love child of Father Christmas and an armed robber.
(2) He goes into saunas with his clothes on.
(3) He is Tim in disguise.

OK - (3) is just a guess on my part. :)

On the warranty question - a year should do it imho.

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Alexander really missed his calling Tim...he should have been an actor or at the very least....a standup comedian :lol:

His moustache fell down so far you couldn't even see his upper lip....LOL...and he said 'if you listened'....too funny!

He must have been sweating his .... off by the time he got done! :lol:

Didn't beat that first video though....but maybe he should keep trying :D

Lu

:D:D:D:D he told me he was feeling a little under the weather for that one.... but has insisted that there will definitely be a few more to follow!! :)

Man, your kids are going to have a blast growing up with you!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

(1) How did you guess..... actually it was Mrs Christmas and one of the dodgy thieving elves that she was having an affair with! :p
(2) He tends to wear only his balaklava when visiting the private saunas.... you see he's very well known where he lives so likes to try and blend in as much as possible.....:lol::lol::lol:
(3) Now that part you definitely have wrong e-pipeman! :D:lol:

Yes i agree and think a year should be ample.... thanks for the input. :)

Wait what...thats Tim in disguise??? :p...NO.

Don't worry True it's clearly not me.....e-pipemans off track on that call..... I mean how on earth could I have grown a beard that quickly...... come on :rolleyes::lol::lol:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA

Can't be Tim...with that accent? Definitely Russian :lol:

Lu

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Tim shall I venture a guess you met Alexander the Great at the jewelry store?? You both wear the same ring :lol:

Ahhhh no!!!! TDM's on the scene..... it's like watching a master detective at work! :D

Well yes in fact he is/was my jeweller when I visited Russia earlier last year, and we got on like a house on fire.... in fact we kept on interupting each other with the exact same sentences! :p

BTW, I think I have new explanation for your screen name TDM: Topnotch Detective Master :lol::lol::lol:

All the cool kids have them. :p.

Cool Kids eh?..... now that's flattery true! :D:D:D:D Al is 317 years old (couldn't you tell by his beard) and I'm..... well, not quite as old as he looks... ;):lol:

Last edited:

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Indeed Tim , Stick to your guns , you have a much better customer service record than the Greek and that pays dividends.

added my reply to that thread here , because it's bound to be censored in the original forum.
It is pretty cool, yes. Imeo has always done his research to find out exactly what GG users want - he's famous for it. :)

yeah , research or plagiarism..same thing i guess..but not what Imeo is most famous for .

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Indeed Tim , Stick to your guns , you have a much better customer service record than the Greek and that pays dividends.

added my reply to that thread here , because it's bound to be censored in the original forum.

Thanks for the support Apo and yeah no doubt those posts will be deleted as soon as I'mego gets around to reading them.....:rolleyes:

In the meantime, it's onwards and upwards as they say.... :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
We're hoping to have the official release at the end of the month (if not before), but will try and post here closer to the time with regards pricing and options......

Should have some more pic's of the 'finished' version this coming week with any luck and will try and get some black ones done as well to show both available finishes....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread