Introducing the Precise Strata RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It appears Google Earth has found Raqball and his strata!

null_zpsaa5712d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

See!!! I told you so!!!

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Oh hells no! :nah::nah: I love me some chicken salad, but if I have to choose between the two I'd take the egg salad any day . . . though I seriously hope nobody ever turns it into a vape flavor, I'm still scarred mentally from the bacon juices I've tried

Meat flavors are terrible :X I've had a couple bacon flavors, with-bacon flavors, and a juice that overheated and ended up tasting like crab. I ended up having to throw out the atties because it got into the insulators. There are certain things that are just not meant to be vaped.

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Oh, jeez. Egg salad e-juice would probably smell embarrassing, like you'd have to blame it on the dog.

I had some pizza e-liquid once. I ended up having to throw away the unfortunate atty in which I inflicted that foul concoction. It was more like that novelty joke garlic flavored bubble gum you used to buy in magic shops as a kid, than an actual all-day flavor. Anything it came in contact with inherited a permanent funk of oregano and black pepper; and mysteriously, despite all known principles of physics, the smell ignored the boundaries of sealed bottles and zipper sandwich bags entirely. I wasn't even mad. It was amazing. And horrible at the same time.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Rojo, you put that very well. I just lol'ed in the parking lot at work. Looked like a madman.

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Everyone has their opinion on what something is worth, for some justifying a 30 dollar item is not something they need or want. There was a time when 200 for a PV was unheard of but as we see, now adays, its almost the average price.

THis atomizer at least is not just another pretty face, its not your standard drip deck with 2 or 4 terminals and a cap, it has some truly unique and not seen before features, it will influence a whole slew of designs to come. It has air channels with in the walls of the tank and the air flow from what little I know will actually swirl with the use of the specially designed drip tip.

Is it worth it? It remains to be experienced, a lifetime warranty and the Super-T reputation, puts the buyer at an extremely small risk of being disappointed. At least if one does decide to spend the money, it wont be because of hype or cool logos, it will be for a device that is machined and engineered like a fine medical instrument.

Differences in opinions and needs is what vaping is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread