Status
Not open for further replies.

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
Hi Il Brucaliffo,

I'm sorry, but there are no plans for a smaller P-10 version at this time.

The Strata will be available in two models:

Precise Strata 18500: .795 wide x 4.50 long

Precise Strata 18650: .795 wide x 5.12 long

Susan

Oh... I thought this was going to replace the top cap on any p18 model, or at least be able to. Oh well, buying it anyway!

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
would you be able to tell us the corresponding tank capacities of those dimensions?

Sorry i mis-read

Is this total length with drip tip?

and what was the chosen capacity for the strata?

I don't know if those dimensions are accurate but i can tell you tank capacity is around 5ml.

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
What sorta troubles me is the following. If we put the Strata directly onto a P18 or a Kiklet by removing the top cap, then the tank part of the Strata would be very close to the battery and/or the kick. How safe would the Strata be considering that the liquid in the tank would be so close to those parts?

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
I honestly don't know. Theres going to be a lot of compression, meaning we already have 5 other mods designed, 3 feeder/rebuildables, a 306 device and dozens of tips actually already to be plugged into the CNC machine as well as other projects in the early stages like a VV tube and box mod, but until we finish bringing all the production in house, most of those projects are on hold. Outsourcing the machining is just too slow and, witness the shockwave, more "complicated" then some machine shops want to do. (in other words, they are low run, low profit for the machine shops and they want to cherry pick the jobs they do)

Once we bring the production in house, all of these projects will flow out within a very short time period and new products can go from concept to production quickly.

This is encouraging. I have really been thinking I want to step up to a genesis style RBA ( strata ? ), but I figured I would need a VV/VW mod
to get full use out of a RBA and quite frankly, the current VV/VW tube mods all look too much like vibrators.

I would really love to see a VW tube mod ( in a shockwave style ) with a RBA tank and a interchangeable carto tank ( for rugged conditions ).

Just saying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread