The Precise Strata Dual Coil Rebuildable Atomizer/Integrated Tank PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
Yes, it will be sold separately to fit existing P18 series!

My P+18350 sits eagerly waiting it's Strata. Just don't want to be bothered dripping and cartos aren't what they used to be. Hope the new business venture comes to fruition soon! Im sure it is both exciting and scary at the same time. You have a loyal following awaiting the transition. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What sorta troubles me is the following. If we put the Strata directly onto a P18 or a Kiklet by removing the top cap, then the tank part of the Strata would be very close to the battery and/or the kick. How safe would the Strata be considering that the liquid in the tank would be so close to those parts?

Strata tank is sealed, so it won't be a problem. Several mods now have a tank replacing the top caps without problems.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Strata tank is sealed, so it won't be a problem. Several mods now have a tank replacing the top caps without problems.

I think it's safe to say that you "got this!" :laugh: No worries from me, just hoping I will be in an advantageous position financially when the time is right.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I think this atty is like the 300 scuba atty, never gonna happen.

I know that it will. The shockwave took two years plus and they are now getting their fit and finish. Also, have you not heard that David is having his own Cnc put in house? That means that if David wants it to happen then its gonna happen. Next year is gonna be an awesome year to be a superT fan.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Big Ern,

I actually don't have firm date on Strata. Since it's feeder would be similar (if not exactly, save for dimensions) like a feeder for the Precise ELA they would come out pretty close to each other. I know thats a vague answer, but i'm afraid i don't have a better estimate for you. A lot of it hingers on our new setup here and just how quickly we get up to speed with it.

Chief Thunder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Maryland
www.g2vapor.com
Hi Big Ern,

I actually don't have firm date on Strata. Since it's feeder would be similar (if not exactly, save for dimensions) like a feeder for the Precise ELA they would come out pretty close to each other. I know thats a vague answer, but i'm afraid i don't have a better estimate for you. A lot of it hingers on our new setup here and just how quickly we get up to speed with it.

That's professional lingo for oh shiz, I forgot I started this thread!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
David, is it possible for you to perhaps post a couple of pictures, or even just a bit more information on the concept itself? Also, am I correct to assume that this is many months away from production and distribution? Did anyone here get their hands on a Shockwave?

Nobody has their shockwave yet but all of the parts are made, they just need their fit n finish. As far as pics, I think I remember David saying something about not wanting to reveal inner workings until he was close to launch for the sake of patents pending or something along those lines.

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
Hi Dave it's been awhile since I've been on the forum.. But definitely looking forward to this new device of yours.

Hi Red,
You're right, it has been a while. Glad you drifted back our way. So, how are you? Are you still vaping? I see that you're still living in three different locations.;) David will be dropping in later tonight to say hello. So nice to see you again!

:)
Susan

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Hi LadyMaMA...... Yes it definitely has been a while. Yes I'm still vaping... And Im still using my favorite PV the P-18. Believe it or not, this thing is still going strong as it was the first day I got it. And yes unfortunately I'm still traveling between the 3 states, hopefully in a couple more years I'll be able to retire and finaly settle down in NY. It feels good to be back on a forum. Definitely looking forward to talking to David.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Hi Dave... How are you? how have you been? Well it's been awhile since I've been on the forums.But I see you are keeping yourself busy with new mods and new toys coming out. Believe it or not David but after 3 years of vaping my everyday goto mod is the P-18 and my weekend Mod is my P-18 or the P-16. Dave not for a moment did I ever think that after 3 years of a vaping these mods are going to be working flawlessly.But they are, a once a week cleaning is all that is requiered.. They are working as good as the first day i got them. I really do wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for making such a great product..Your PV's are the most dependable and reliable mods that I have come across.. And the craftsmanship is second to none. Thank you David thank you very much. I am definitely looking forward to this new Strata you have coming out. I'm still old school David I like mechanical mods and that will never change.And if you are making them I'm buying...
Anyway great to be back on your forum David.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Checking in to see if stratus is still going forward. I've bought other genesis / hybrids this was the concept that got me excited to the hybrid prospect after I realized the Zen device was so hard to get ;) not so much now a days. Good times!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, there will still be a Strata, though admittedly, i've already tweaked the design a bit, which is bound to happen, but it's for the better :) I'm going to lock this thread until we come a little closer to release. Things will start moving much quicker here in the new year, so i'm optimistic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread