Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Honestly I wouldn't be too worried about it. If you wrap a good coil and test it with a multi-meter you should be fine. Use a protected battery if it will fit.

So far I've found that some of the protected batteries are to long for the preciese demisions of the legacy. I had to place a small shim on the extension cap to allow an 18500 Ultrafire (sorry it was a freebie), and then allow the end cap to fit tight. I was never able to fit a protected in the 18350 tube. I just went with what Puresmoker recomends. AW IMR batteries. If the make suggests it, then I'm good to go with it. (but I like to play with things sometimes and proubably will not ever use the protected batteries).

sllanham

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Martinsburg,Wv
Yes you can stand it on end without it firing. You just have to close the locking ring. photo (8).jpg The locking ring spins in and out to operate the switch.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
The mini really is quite tiny.

With the size of most tanks & rebuildables being about the same length as the tube itself - its looks quite nice if I do say so myself :)

Have a great afternoon guys!

Love this little thing!.. Will start building coils for it this weekend..

photo.jpg

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Long thread - covered most but can't find answer:

Can you stand it on end without firing it? Hate to have atty leak, and don't want
to have to adjust button every time I set it down. Sabe?

Yes ... You can stand it on end both locked & unlocked without it firing. The spring is strong enough.

Love this little thing!.. Will start building coils for it this weekend..

View attachment 193315

Very nice! Love the backsplash with those countertops!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Thanks for the answers about standing it on end. I also hope that doesn't mean it is hard to
fire it with a pinky. I'm gonna get one in a coupla weeks, anyway.

It's very easy to fire with the pinkie, and I have arthritis in my hands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread