Introducing - The PureSmoker LEGACY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Gregg

Mar 1, 2013
OKC
USPS tracking indicates that my new Legacy is in my mailblox! Now I just got to get through the next 3 hours of work. Eyeing my leave balance wondering if I could burn three hours. Now I just need to come up with a new explantion/fib as to why I have a new mod. Any thoughts? Probably need that three hours here at work to come up with a good story.

Old_Gregg

Mar 1, 2013
OKC
Got it! It's all set up and vaping like a beast. I really like the form and craftsmanship. It is really solid. You did yourself proud Steve. Works well with the Kick and the 490. Still fiddling with the kick to find the sweet spot for my Smok screw tank. Thanks for the sample of Fire and Ice. I haven't tried it yet but soon! Well the wife will be home soon. If you don't hear from me soon I'm in the dog house. It will be the one with huge clouds of vapor coming out of it!

Thinking about getting a mini tube and an extension for it. You need to have a Spring sale Steve.

Old_Gregg

Mar 1, 2013
OKC
Here's a picture. image.jpg o image.jpg

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Ordered my Legacy today :)headbang::headbang::headbang: ). I should go check my mailbox just in case...;)

Plan to use AGA-T+ initially. Any tips from you old pros?

Best suggestion I can give is; if you got a mini don't lose it. If you got a standard then don't lose it. LOL. Great mods wither you kick it or not. Been playing with the travel of the trigger button some this morning before I went to work. Just about got things like I want.
I took a small "O" ring and streatched it over the end cap of the mini. I found that the body wasn't quit long enough for some of the configuration I like to run. Beside it kinda looks cool with a little black ring on it.. IMHO.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. (And by the way, I'm still waiting to be approved for the Puresmoker forum. I guess they arn't taking new members. Oh well I'll just stay here at home.). I like it here. It's comfy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want to check your spam folder

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Bummer if it went to spam. All that goes straight to the trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spam filters are not reliable enough to have them deleted automatically... it isn't a recommended setting for that reason. You can add the known email address's to your spam filter's whitelist but without knowing what those are to start with, such as an automated response from a forum... you'd be guessing.

I typically just manually scan through my spam folder for that reason. If I find nothing of use, I select them all and then delete them.

Old_Gregg

Mar 1, 2013
OKC
Well I've been using the Legacy for about a week now. I have a couple of questions that maybe some of you could answer. First, how do you keep the battery cover closed when you unscrew the fire button? I've tried to not tighten it down so much but that seems to only help a little bit. Ive tried holding the rim of the battery cover when I unscrew the button but that is akward and should not be necessary. I thought about putting something like loctite on the threads but that would make maintenance and battery changes a pain because I would have to take the kick out for every battery change. My second issue misfires. It seems like I have more of them with the Legacy than some of my other mods. I've tried adding washers but it doesn't seem to matter. It's like I need to push the button dead center and with some force to get it to fire.
Any thoughts on this would be helpful. I'm certainly not ruling out operator error!
This is my first bottom button mod. I guess I really got used to my side buttons and find the bottom button is not as natural for me. I'm sure with time though.... I really like the way the way the Legacy vapes. It works well with the kick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread