Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
Hi kjonsey: I really am too new at this to be of much help, but I do use the LR 2.0 Boge on an ego. I do not seem to be having a problem with mine not lasting with VV vg. I am constantly topping mine off though because I worry I'll dry the thing up, burn the polyfill and then I'll ruin the inner wicking.

Last edited:

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
That's super weird, kjonesy. What a bummer. Perhaps next order ask Annette to thin them ever so slightly for you? I've been doing that, and haven't had any issues whatsoever w boge SR and LR 510 cartos, or with my icky new CE2's even. Hummina. I'm not the right person to ask re: powerful batteries, but if you've recently changed your battery strength that possibly could be playing into the carto thing, as well. I know stronger output causes you to use more juice... maybe it negatively affects carto life, as well? I just don't have enough tech info to help with that. Hopefully someone here will have better knowhow than I do about that sort of thing. Maybe post your new battery strength and the type and resistance of cartos you're using, so the smarty pants in VV borg can see if there might be some incompatibility there? Good luck with it, though! BTW, have you tried that baking soda/white vinegar w lemonjuice cleaning method? That's supposed to work really really well for gunked cartos, and it just takes stuff you have laying around the house.

*As for me, thank you SO much all of you who suggested that I just had to try a VV mod before I settled on a GLV2 5v! I took your advice and got a great deal in our classifieds for a funky 'bomb detonator' looking cheap vv box mod to try out. I'm not fond of the way they look, but you guys are right that its a great deal to see if VV is right for me, or if I even like vaping at 5volts. And then hopefully I'll get over these weirdo out of the blue cravings for analogs. ;)

And finally, I think I'm resolved to just stop buying Annette's juices in the half ounce size. They're just NOT big enough! lol I get one and send a few tastes to friends (got to convert them all to the borg, you know), vape em for a few days and they're all gone! waaaaa! lol So from now on, i think its straight ounces for me. Plus can't beat the savings!

Annette, there was a thread in ejuice area I think about what holiday flavors were out. I posted that you were working on some specialty holiday blends for us a few days ago, so when you've got em in store, I'll definitely shout about it! lol BTW, someone specifically mentioned they were looking for 'Gingerbread Latte' and man... that sounded delicious! ;)

Last edited:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Quick Question: I switched over to 100% VG 2 orders ago. I have noticed since I got them my Boge's Carto's are only lasting about 2 to 3 days now. They used to late up to 7 to 10 days. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Kjonesy, the switch to 100% VG shouldn't have any negative effect on your cartos. I've been using the 100% VG with a Boge carto too with no problems for over a week now. If you'd like, we can try the thinner recipe to see if it makes any difference for you (just put a note for me asking to thin for you). Alternatively, it could just be that you got some inferior cartos. I've definitely found that, with parts made in China, sometimes I'll get a few lemons here and there that just don't last as long as I'm used to.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Quick Question: I switched over to 100% VG 2 orders ago. I have noticed since I got them my Boge's Carto's are only lasting about 2 to 3 days now. They used to late up to 7 to 10 days. Any help would be appreciated.

I've used Annette's 100% VG for 7 months now and have had no problems with it in my Boge carto's. I usually use a carto for at least a full week and change them out just because, not because they are bad. Hope you get it figured out tho and yes, I do get my e-liquids thinned by Annette.

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Hello all and Happy Monday:) Had a fabulous weekend with my daughter and sister. We saw Wicked for the third time and it won't be the last. I was so excited as I scored wonderful seats. We picked up on so many little things we hadn't before.
kjonesy - I have to agree with all above, I use cartos only and have never had a problem. In the beginning I don't think I was filling them enough and I do let them sit 20-30 min before using. (If you got juice in the middle tube, it can run out the bottom even if the cart isn't full enough - based on my early experience) My biggest problem is keeping track of how long I've been using the carts because I like a variety of flavors. I probably should keep notes to help me out.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette,

Just wondering how long shipping normally takes?
I've been waiting patiently mouth watering waiting for my order, which hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks
Hi Thenn, shipping normally takes about 3 days, however, I don't know if you saw the posts a little ways back on this thread. For some reason the USPS seems to be taking forever on some orders recently. I had one customer whose package showed up EIGHT DAYS after it was mailed! I have no idea what the PO is doing with orders for that long, but it seems like some orders are taking significantly longer than normal to arrive right now. If you want me to look up when your order shipped, just PM me your order #.

gr82cu2

Sep 15, 2011
Indiana
Cinnamon roll Annette?

jkaoa8.jpg

BTW, I got my order Saturday finally! I'm waiting a couple more days to let them steep and tell you what I think :) Whoa! That is a big pic, sorry about that :) I whipped these up in my kitchen yesterday.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Hi Thenn, shipping normally takes about 3 days, however, I don't know if you saw the posts a little ways back on this thread. For some reason the USPS seems to be taking forever on some orders recently. I had one customer whose package showed up EIGHT DAYS after it was mailed! I have no idea what the PO is doing with orders for that long, but it seems like some orders are taking significantly longer than normal to arrive right now. If you want me to look up when your order shipped, just PM me your order #.

I can second the increased ship times via USPS. (BTW, Annette, my order finally arrived today). I'm new to VV, but shipments from a vendor that I buy from every other week or so, are now taking 5-6 days instead of 2-3 days. I had a bad feeling earlier today when I wondered what it might mean that USPS has abruptly slowed down, before the usual holiday mail slow-down.

Allen_B

Oct 28, 2011
Clinton, CT
Samples showed up! :rickroll:

First observation, since these are all 100% VG the sheer volume of vapor is absurd! I know this is characteristic of VG based juice compared to PG but this is the first time trying anything with VG so I had nothing to compare to. Add to that I am testing these with a LR atty (which I've never used until now) where I'm used to tanks or clearomizers, the amount of vapor is astounding to me...

Only tweak is I am thinking is to order 50-50 in the future to increase TH but I am wondering if the mixed base juices are any thinner? Not sure how much it would matter but since I mainly use eGo style tanks and clearomizers (CE2 version) I'm guessing the mix would wick better than the all VG base...:confused:

I have to admit I am using a single drip atty at the moment to test out the flavors so I have to assume I am not getting a "clean" taste of each. I am running the atty until there is little to no flavor left and very little vapor produced, but I have to assume the flavors are a tad "off". No other real option since I don't have a box full of attys to dedicate to flavors and just to impatient to clean between flavors!!

Actual flavor reviews to follow; have to take it easy and not OD!!

/r

Allen

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Samples showed up! :rickroll:

First observation, since these are all 100% VG the sheer volume of vapor is absurd! I know this is characteristic of VG based juice compared to PG but this is the first time trying anything with VG so I had nothing to compare to. Add to that I am testing these with a LR atty (which I've never used until now) where I'm used to tanks or clearomizers, the amount of vapor is astounding to me...

Only tweak is I am thinking is to order 50-50 in the future to increase TH but I am wondering if the mixed base juices are any thinner? Not sure how much it would matter but since I mainly use eGo style tanks and clearomizers (CE2 version) I'm guessing the mix would wick better than the all VG base...:confused:

I have to admit I am using a single drip atty at the moment to test out the flavors so I have to assume I am not getting a "clean" taste of each. I am running the atty until there is little to no flavor left and very little vapor produced, but I have to assume the flavors are a tad "off". No other real option since I don't have a box full of attys to dedicate to flavors and just to impatient to clean between flavors!!

Actual flavor reviews to follow; have to take it easy and not OD!!

/r

Allen
The 50/50 will increase throat hit, but you shouldn't have any problem using the 100% VG in eGo tanks or the CE2's if you want to stick with the VG. The samplers come premixed, but once you know what flavors you like, I can follow my thinner, customer-tested recipe specifically for tank style e-cigs. Just put a note for me to let me know you want the thinner recipe.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Yeesh. That's a very good point, catlady007!

As for shipping, it continues to be crazy with USPS. Packages that usually take 2 days are taking 5, 6, 7 business days. Its nuts. And I don't even wanna think how much slower its gonna be with holiday stuff!
I'm thinking about putting a warning on my website so people know to leave extra time for shipping. Nothing worse than running out of e-liquid waiting for the USPS!

orkira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2011
Virginia
Annette just wanted to let you know I got my order today and I can't stop vaping the cherry vanilla swirl. I'm off to order a big bottle in a few minutes along with priority mail shipping this time. Dang USPS first class mail is running extra extra slow right now and I ain't gonna be with out this juice!

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Well I might being going postal, lol...just drooling reading this thread for the past ten days. Not sure what's going on with USPS, but almost 2 weeks since I placed my first order, and no juice yet :(. Shipped out on the 5th...so hoping it will come tomorrow, which would be the 8th USPS business day. Super thanks to Annette and some members on here for easing my frustrations with the shipping process. I'll be sure to order well in advance for future orders. I just have a feeling that when it gets here, it will be my "go-to" juice, as I'm fully converting to PG-free juice, and based on the reviews here, VV is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread