Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Isn't it so great to have this lovely smell following you around instead of nasty stale cigs? I just love being smoke-free. Smelling pretty is awesome...and Pillow Dreams (or any of Annette's liquids, for that matter) make us smell even prettier. ;)
Agreed! Not smelling or tasting like cigarettes any more is one of my favorite things about vaping! Yes!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hello Annette,
Are you able to make your e-liquid so that they can go into eGo-T's tanks with no problems. I know I read not to use VG in the tanks of these at all because of the thickness of them. I saw all the flavors you have available and am wanting to get some but this is the only downside.
Thank you for your time. :)
Hi Orkira, I have a special customer tested recipe specifically for tanks that shouldn't give you any problems. I'm sure some others who have tried it out will chime in too, but rest assured, you won't have any difficulties with the 100% VG. Just leave a note for me asking me to thin your order for a tank style e-cig and you'll be good to go!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette,

I have a question for you,,,, I DIY most all of my juice and only use organic flavorings so I was thinking about trying some of your juice, ( It sounds like many are liking it a lot ) my question is where do you mix your juice ? Lab, white room, office basement where ? I just cant find it on your website ?

Love the fact you use all organic and even glass bottles Annette
Thanks
Hi Mwa102464, I rent a separate, dedicated kitchen that is, fortunately, only a few minutes from my house. Nothing is made in my e-liquid kitchen but e-liquid. I have a dedicated dishwasher and two dedicated refrigerators there and tons of counter space. There is also a brief description under the Frequently Asked Questions section on my website under the heading, "What Quality Controls Do You Have In Place" which says, to save you looking it up, all "e-liquids are hand mixed in the USA in a dedicated e-liquid laboratory. All ingredients are kept under refrigeration until you place an order and your e-liquid is created to your specifications. We use sterile syringes and wash all utensils in a dedicated dishwasher at high heat with organic and eco-friendly detergent. Our e-liquid kitchen is never used for anything else but making e-liquids in order to guarantee purity and cleanliness."

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I received my first order today and OMG, I am in vaping bliss! I picked up 2 sample packs, my picks were:
Butter Rum - This one took me back to my childhood, sucking on butter rum lifesavers - awesome taste
Bananas Foster - Delicious, tastes like a fresh banana -
Pillow Dreams - How did you get that marshmallow in the bottle is what I want to know - so yummy
Butter Cream mint - Tastes exactly like those little pastel colored mints-can almost feel them melting on my tongue
Cream Caramel - should be outlawed, this much flavor cannot be legal
Bella Amaretto - If you like sipping the liquor (I do) and love the smell of it (I do) you will love this juice (I do)

I vaped all of the above dripped, on my Infinity @ various voltages. I found they all tasted best at around 4v, at 4.5 - 5v the flavor was good, but below that, they are mind blowing.
I am so very happy with the choices I made, my only problem right now is I cannot put them down lol. Annette your juices are amazing, thank you! Looks like I have made the change to organic and VV juices. Can't wait to try more flavors.
:vapor::)
Minx, I'm so happy you're enjoying your flavors so much! I know Kittypie is going to tease me for this, LOL, but those are some of my favorite flavors! :) Enjoy!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi orkira,

Back when I started ordering Annette was offering to thin her juices - I'm not sure if she still can with all the new customers :) Regardless, the VG used in VirginVapor fluids is abnormally thin. It works great for me in other carto tanks - the vision, cde-2s, sapphires and the turbine tank. If it turns out to be a little too thick you could always thin it a bit with distilled water or alcohol

Have fun picking flavors!
Yup, still offer custom thinning. Just put a note in the comments section to let me know you want me to follow the thinner recipe for you. The only size I don't custom thin any more is the samplers.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Hi everyone...stuck in safety training all morning, but finally done! Now time to play catch up on my work, but wanted to say I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Orkira, when I first started using Annette's juices I was using an Ego-T and didn't have any problems with them wicking, so you should be fine, just ask her for the thinner version. :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I'm looking for a couple testers for a new flavor if anyone is interested! It's the Sweet Tea flavor that was requested by several people. If you're game to try it out for me and give me some feedback, just put a note for me with your next order and I'll send you a tester!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good morning VV Borg :)

Hoping for a shipping confirmation on my juice order today - I'm super excited to try out the Pillow Dreams and Mint Tingle!!
Your order is definitely shipping today. Sorry it's taken me a few extra days! I got pretty swamped with the Halloween sale but I should get the last orders out by the end of today!

Tasiamay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
Phoenix
Your order is definitely shipping today. Sorry it's taken me a few extra days! I got pretty swamped with the Halloween sale but I should get the last orders out by the end of today!

No hurry Annette. I can only imagine how many orders you got during the Halloween sale. I'm just excited to try the Pillow Dreams because everyone has been raving about it!! Be sure to step away and take some time for yourself too!! Thanks for everything :)

Ohhh - were you able to discover a good mix for the Pillow Dreams and Mint Tingle?

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
No hurry Annette. I can only imagine how many orders you got during the Halloween sale. I'm just excited to try the Pillow Dreams because everyone has been raving about it!! Be sure to step away and take some time for yourself too!! Thanks for everything :)

Ohhh - were you able to discover a good mix for the Pillow Dreams and Mint Tingle?
Thanks, Tasiamay! I'm going to take some time off this weekend once I'm all caught up. Looking forward to it! I tried the Pillow Dreams and Mint Tinge at 50/50 which is easy to mix up at home. It will be a good amount of mint but not too much. At that ratio it tasted to me around the mint level of your Vanilla Mint and I thought it was quite delicious! Let me know what you think after you try it!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I'm looking for a couple testers for a new flavor if anyone is interested! It's the Sweet Tea flavor that was requested by several people. If you're game to try it out for me and give me some feedback, just put a note for me with your next order and I'll send you a tester!

I pm'd ya as I think you might have my last order there... If not, I'll check back with next one. ;)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I received my first order today and OMG, I am in vaping bliss! I picked up 2 sample packs, my picks were:
Butter Rum - This one took me back to my childhood, sucking on butter rum lifesavers - awesome taste
Bananas Foster - Delicious, tastes like a fresh banana -
Pillow Dreams - How did you get that marshmallow in the bottle is what I want to know - so yummy
Butter Cream mint - Tastes exactly like those little pastel colored mints-can almost feel them melting on my tongue
Cream Caramel - should be outlawed, this much flavor cannot be legal
Bella Amaretto - If you like sipping the liquor (I do) and love the smell of it (I do) you will love this juice (I do)

I vaped all of the above dripped, on my Infinity @ various voltages. I found they all tasted best at around 4v, at 4.5 - 5v the flavor was good, but below that, they are mind blowing.
I am so very happy with the choices I made, my only problem right now is I cannot put them down lol. Annette your juices are amazing, thank you! Looks like I have made the change to organic and VV juices. Can't wait to try more flavors.
:vapor::)

Woot! So excited about your post, as I think my next flavors to try will be the Bananas Foster, Butter Rum, and Bella Amaretto. Very cool to have such fabulous feedback on em! ;) And I don't know about the rest of you, but when I got my first order, something really weird happened. Usually I vape 2 maybe 3 flavors all day...don't do much flavor switching. When i got my first order, suddenly i had like 7 AMAZING flavors. I couldn't settle on one, because i'd start to miss the flavor of another. I must have switched cartos/flavors about 20x a day for the first week. ;) Now I've got my cartos all set up with their specified flavors and these stupid little paper tags.

I'm actually making blank vintage style 'cigar band' style bands to put on my cartos to mark the flavors out of some waterproof sticky vinyl I hunted up. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. ;)

msjynx

Nov 3, 2011
traverse city
I just placed an order Annette. I have just started Vaping, only 11 days. After reading through ALOT of different forum areas
I was glad to find this section!! I am very anxious to try these!! After reading through further posts in here I absolutley can't wait!! I should probably have skipped half of it since now I have a list of flavors for my next order already!!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I just placed an order Annette. I have just started Vaping, only 11 days. After reading through ALOT of different forum areas
I was glad to find this section!! I am very anxious to try these!! After reading through further posts in here I absolutley can't wait!! I should probably have skipped half of it since now I have a list of flavors for my next order already!!
A big congratulations to you, Msjynx, on your first 11 days of vaping! :banana: And welcome to Virgin Vapor!

:vapor:I just have to say... I had a friend come over today and when she came in. She said "Omg.. what scent are you using for your house?!?!?!" Heheheheheh I was vaping Kona Velvet then Marshmallow.. She said it made her hungry for sweets! I passed her your card. :blush: She said my house smelled delish and I am all about smell! skeeeeeeee

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
Okay, Annette! My next order isn't even here yet and I think I'm going to put in another. My hubby just bought me tickets for my birthday to the Packers vs. Vikings game at Lambeau Field on Monday Night Football with a bunch of my girl friends! So of course, I'm going to bring some extra PV's and TONS of your liquid!!! I know these ladies are gonna be hooked!! :D :D

Hmmmm...I wonder how KCM tastes with lots of beer, cheese, and brats? LOL!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Okay, Annette! My next order isn't even here yet and I think I'm going to put in another. My hubby just bought me tickets for my birthday to the Packers vs. Vikings game at Lambeau Field on Monday Night Football with a bunch of my girl friends! So of course, I'm going to bring some extra PV's and TONS of your liquid!!! I know these ladies are gonna be hooked!! :D :D

Hmmmm...I wonder how KCM tastes with lots of beer, cheese, and brats? LOL!
I hope you have a great time at the game, Pheisty! And a big :bday: to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread