• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 2 all newbies. I'm fairly new myself. I moved to Murrells Inlet about 8 years ago from PA. I started vaping a few months ago and I've been off reg. cigs for about 2 months. I still am learning about all the stuff u can get (or not these days with the FDA). Like, just ordered some low cartomizers from our buddy Joe. He emailed to say that the ones I ordered are not best used with my 510. Will hang on 2 them and exchange at next meet up. I did meet some great people at the Myrtle Beach meet up. Hope we can do that again in the future since I don't want to drive 2 far for other meet ups.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hello!!!!!
look see; like I said last time, a few days not checking the posts and more healthy happy people joining from SC. Welcome all new folks, sooo happy to have you here...
check out the thread sticky for our next meet. Cast your vote as to when you'd like to see the meet or even if you can make it!!!
I say all you guys from the low country "CAR POOL" if you can.
Welcome again, hope to meet everyone soon!!!

Vapnub

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Charleston SC
Hello everyone,

I live in Greenville and been vaping less than two weeks. I haven't vaped out in public yet, just in my car and at home.
I plan on taking my ego out on a fishing trip this weekend, let's hope that I don't drop it or get it nasty.

Welcome welcome Enid to our little nut house ...umm i mean Vaping Forum yup that's what I meant. Maybe we can all met up here soon with our Midlands met.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,

I live in Greenville and been vaping less than two weeks. I haven't vaped out in public yet, just in my car and at home.
I plan on taking my ego out on a fishing trip this weekend, let's hope that I don't drop it or get it nasty.

Welcome Enid. Vape anyplace you like. Charleston is an non-smoking town and I've vaped in every fine dining establishment in the city. No one has ever said boo to me. Vape Proud Girl !!!!

OldCoot

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Possum Kingdom, S.C.
Well, just found this group...and no posts in like 4 mths, so who knows if anyone will even read this...but here goes:

My name's Jessi, I'm 26 and I live in Anderson, SC. I live at home with my parents still, like a few of ya'll, and by choice...like a few of ya'll. :D Just watching my savings account grow - which has definitely helped with my ecig shopping, lol. I'm a bartender at a local bar, and have been doing so for about 4 or 5 years now. Just recently got into this whole new world of vaping with a Riva 510 and ♥ing it! On day 5 right now and not a single analog smoked since I charged my batteries the first time *yay, me*. I've got extra batteries on the way and received 20 diff. flavor juices today to try out and hold me over for a little while (I'm really indecisive). Main reason I'm here is that I would love to attend a meet if there's ever one planned - not many vapers from my town, actually none that I know of....and it'd be great to shoot the breeze with some like-minded people :D Would say more, but it's 4:30am and time to *make* myself go to sleep. Looking forward to getting to know ya'll and sharing my journey...

Happy Vaping! :D

-- Jessi (Miss D)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina

cshipman

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
South Carolina
Greetings Everyone, I have been on the boards for alittle while now so I thought it was time to drop by here.

I live just outside of Clemson Univ. I work full time for a few companies doing IT work ( Mostly Network related stuff). I'm Married with 1 son ( about to be 5.. smoking can't kill me now, but he might). The wife and I both moved to vapeing in January. She has slipped a few times but really hates analogs now. I haven't had a analog since I started vapeing.

Hopefully the next meet-up will be alittle more towards the upstate side cause I would love to come to one.

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
Good afternoon. I'm in Greenville, SC.

I'm not exactly a newbie to the ECF forum, but I've been hanging out in the sub-forums and just ventured into this one. I;ve been vaping regularly for about 7 weeks or so. I've also become the local supplier/middleman for my husband's co-workers and a neighbor.

I wish I'd known about this forum back when I first started vaping and ran out of carts for the first time. :). Live and learn as they say.

I'm never good at the bio stuff, but here's the basics; I'm married, have a 17 year-old son, I work at a law firm and I'm a part-time student at USC Upstate. I have a bike, a Honda Rebel that I ride rather infrequently with my schedule being so busy. I'm looking forward to getting out now that the weather has warmed up and I have a break from classes. My husband and I rock climb, again, infrequently these days.

I have a lot of reading to do in the forum to get up to speed. :) Feel free to drop a pm. It would be great to get to know some other vapers in the Greenville area. My husband vapes also. He has been slowly transitioning, and is set to stop rolling his own analogs in the next few days or so.

oldmanatc

Jul 24, 2010
Virginia
Hey all, I'm Dan and I just moved to Columbia. I'm 34, divorced Air Traffic Controller. I originally started vaping back in July and was completely off the analogs until the 3 month mark. Went back to smoking for a while, then just recently started vaping again. I just moved down here from the D.C. area. I went to one meet while I was up there. I had a great time there and am looking forward to meeting some local vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread