Is anyone else losing weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerpeddle

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
USA
I have lost weight too since I started vaping! It is a wonderful side effect!! I have lost about 10 pounds so far. I only need to lose a little more, to get my pre-baby figure back! :D

I am glad you asked because I was wondering if others had lost weight, too.

I found your 10 lbs... you want me to send it back? Please say yes!!!! I guess I am not vaping enough.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
Well to look at it from a scientic point of view: there have been lots of studies which linked smokers to increased metabolic rates. I was always skinny and still eating junk food occasionally with no problems. After I stopped, I noticed I was gaining weight plus I did start eating more during the first week but afterwards when I returned to my normal eating habits I found it harder to actually burn off the calories even while regulary vaping and trying to substitute vaping for snacking urges.

You can also look it from a different point of view (which would seem logical maybe in your case): now that you're vaping instead and can probably vape everywhere you weren't able to smoke, you've actually replaced it as a substitute for more habits of yours than simply snack urges, smoking, etc.

While those studies have only been able to correlate metabolic activites directly to the chemicals in cigarettes there is always the "psychological" factor that plays a huge factor in most of these things and that is hard to base studies on.

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Not everyone needs to lose weight like I do. I expected to gain more when I quit smoking. Well nearly quit. I slipped up yesterday. That was only one cigarette. I didn't like it especially but I did inhale. 8-o I hope this keeps up for me and all of you that are losing and need to shed a few pounds.

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
This is so totally OT to vaping, but to all of you who need to lose weight....me included....I started taking 1mg of Vanadium with 200mcg of Chromium GTF 4 days ago. I have not only totally stopped snacking, but I don't crave my daily beers either! I know the weight should start dropping if this keeps up.

Is this stuff as expensive and addictive as vaping????? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread