Is it just me, or is Everyone here APV happy?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
You are seeing a small portion of the vaping community at large. Generally those who would be active on a forum are also the type of people who are looking for the next great thing or at least open to upgrading.

I think the actual amount of vapers that own a mod is quite low if you count everyone.

Over_Stimulation

Moved On
Mar 10, 2013
Those of us that are happy with our set-ups and aren't having any problems, aren't on this board as much. It's somewhat the nature of message boards and this particular one has a terrible lag issue, so I don't hang around much to socialize like I otherwise would.

I think u may be right, maybe this forum has a high % of dedicated hobby vapers, therefore on this forum frequently

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I don't know if you were referring to me or not but I am fairly new. At least I consider myself to be. But I tend to move kinda fast. I did start off with egos & twists but I wanted something more reliable. After I got my Provari I've stopped looking for more devices. I even sold off a vv/vw device because I want using it anymore. I also haven't really used my ego batts either so I'm in the process of selling them as well. Some members are collectors and vaping turns into a hobby. Some people are still searching for that elusive perfect vape. Lol! In some instances we've only traded one addiction for another.

Oh no, no, no! Don't get rid of your Twists!!! It IS possible to break a Provari. I did......twice :facepalm: THANK GOD I still had my Twists for backup while the Provari was in for repair the first time. I did buy another Provari and it got here exactly the day I sent mine out for the second time. The mailman and I exchanged Provape boxes just this Friday. Even though I do have this second one, I WILL keep my Twists for an emergency. Even if it's a power outage. GOD only knows what may happen.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Oh no, no, no! Don't get rid of your Twists!!! It IS possible to break a Provari. I did......twice :facepalm: THANK GOD I still had my Twists for backup while the Provari was in for repair the first time. I did buy another Provari and it got here exactly the day I sent mine out for the second time. The mailman and I exchanged Provape boxes just this Friday. Even though I do have this second one, I WILL keep my Twists for an emergency. Even if it's a power outage. GOD only knows what may happen.

I did keep 1 just incase but I'm also waiting on my 2nd Provari to get here as well! Always have to have a backup :vapor:

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
so what I'm getting from a lot of you is that my twist and spinner are not reliable, and/or won't last long (1000 & 1300 mah is plenty for me, 2 full days)...this saddens me, I was under the impression I could buy 2 o3 of em, rotate em, take good care of them, and I'd get a year+ outta them possibly for a $75 investment on mods

I've got two Twist that have been working just fine for 8 months now. I did loose one at about 5 months, but that was my fault, I dropped it in the toilet 8-o They should last for 250-300 charges, but everyone's mileage is going to vary;)

Over_Stimulation

Moved On
Mar 10, 2013
so what I'm getting from a lot of you is that my twist and spinner are not reliable, and/or won't last long (1000 & 1300 mah is plenty for me, 2 full days)...this saddens me, I was under the impression I could buy 2 o3 of em, rotate em, take good care of them, and I'd get a year+ outta them possibly for a $75 investment on mods

thx....just curious, I see ur a master...ur response to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread