• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is it me or the Juicebox????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNM

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Ok well I recived my JB two days ago. I have yet to have one decent vape with this thing yet. I am starting to think it is faulty. I mean in two days time you would think that I would get one at least one good vape but nothing :( I am really getting upset with this thing I wated three months for this thing and so far I hate it.
I have yet to blow a cloud of vapor with good flavor:( If I blow a cloud of vapor it is burnt tasteing. Other then when its burnt I get nothing please help me I have read everyone's tricks and none have worked. This sucks... I need help

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
kismayz, i speed read your tips, so i don't understand for sure, why a burnt taste would be from flooding. ?? is flooding why you said to hold down the button inbetween vapes or something like that?

seems like that would dry out the atty and produce burnt flavor rather than cure it.

sorry if i make no sense :)

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
The burnt taste isn't from flooding. It means the atty is clogged OR it needs more juice.... BUT If your juicebox is brand new, you still have to break in the atomizer, which takes a couple weeks unfortunately. My tips help to break in the atomizer without killing yourself trying to suck a hit out of it, as well as burning up any clogged juice. It's very complicated I know, but if you think of it this way... a stock atomizer breaks in after a day or two but only lasts maybe a month.... Carlos' atomizer takes a week or two to break in, but lasts well over 6 months. I don't know the reasoning behind it. As a matter of fact I know very little about the workings of PVs except that you put juice in, press the button, and vape. This is just my personal experience combined with tips Carlos has given me himself.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Okay then. You may be right about that. It could have been a little bit more explicitly, but fine.

Again, this points out a need for more in depth reviews and more detailed instructions from manufacturers. Videos of some guy or gal blowing vapor for two minutes is less than useful. Every design has strengths and flaws. Superficial or biased reviews aren't doing a favor to anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread