Is Provari in Danger... of Becoming like NJOY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hello...I'm new to this thread...
I was just wondering...where do I sign up for the "personal attacks" seminar?

Sorry to say this but that thread no longer in service. Hang on as a new one will appear with the usual rhetoric. Thanks for being patient.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
She's ok, but I had someone else in mind...

laughing-007.gif
like her?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
***DISCLAIMER***
Totally off topic...but in this thread, who is going to care? You've still been warned...

Anyone have any experience with V-porBe-st dot com?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415315306.676194.jpg

I ordered the tip on the left (Delrin), and received the one on the right (SS)...the tip I got is not only magnetic, but has bluing/discolorations on it, where it was machined on the inside...not to mention the coloring process didn't color the whole inner bore...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415315411.997638.jpg

Their customer service is telling me that they did indeed send me the right one, and that it is not metal..."it is a plastic mix"...
So, apparently I was born yesterday, and never worked in all those CNC machine shops, or as a mechanic for several years...and I don't know the difference between the plastic drip tip in my left hand, and the "plastic mix"-magnetic-heat scorched drip tip in my right hand. Oh, and this company is ok with losing a customer over $3.49.......

EDIT: Just got off the second phone call with their CS-REP Steve...he "personally went to the warehouse to grab one out of each bin" (even though he initially claimed that they didn't even have a black SS option available, as I was staring at it, live on his site)...he "brought them back to the desk and exposed them both to 'powerful magnets' and neither of them moved"........so he is going to send a new one out to me, and is letting me keep the mystery tip. Yay! I can't wait to get a "Delrin" "plastic mix" drip tip that has been rubbed on a man's buttocks!
Or perhaps even the whole company's private parts...for free!!!!
Look I appreciate the help and free tip, but I really feel like a $3.49 item should not have required such a hassle. Just apologize to the customer, send the customer a replacement, and leave it at that.

Last edited:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
We just about finished the BlackBerry war and now a new one is in the making. :)

Provari and NJOY are both behind the times. Provape can't go over 20 watts and Njoy can't get out of gas stations and convenience stores. They are both doomed.

in related news ... BB stock is up marginally on the rumoured comparison to ProVape :blink:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
***DISCLAIMER***
Totally off topic...but in this thread, who is going to care? You've still been warned...

Anyone have any experience with V-porBe-st dot com?

View attachment 387592

I ordered the tip on the left (Delrin), and received the one on the right (SS)...the tip I got is not only magnetic, but has bluing/discolorations on it, where it was machined on the inside...not to mention the coloring process didn't color the whole inner bore...
View attachment 387593

Their customer service is telling me that they did indeed send me the right one, and that it is not metal..."it is a plastic mix"...
So, apparently I was born yesterday, and never worked in all those CNC machine shops, or as a mechanic for several years...and I don't know the difference between the plastic drip tip in my left hand, and the "plastic mix"-magnetic-heat scorched drip tip in my right hand. Oh, and this company is ok with losing a customer over $3.49.......

EDIT: Just got off the second phone call with their CS-REP Steve...he "personally went to the warehouse to grab one out of each bin" (even though he initially claimed that they didn't even have a black SS option available, as I was staring at it, live on his site)...he "brought them back to the desk and exposed them both to 'powerful magnets' and neither of them moved"........so he is going to send a new one out to me, and is letting me keep the mystery tip. Yay! I can't wait to get a "Delrin" "plastic mix" drip tip that has been rubbed on a man's buttocks!
Or perhaps even the whole company's private parts...for free!!!!
Look I appreciate the help and free tip, but I really feel like a $3.49 item should not have required such a hassle. Just apologize to the customer, send the customer a replacement, and leave it at that.
You can always gift it to someone. I know the perfect person for sure a fine hardly touched drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread