is there a glass tank RTA that actually works right for less than $100 - HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
Seriously the Aqua V2 fills everything except the glass tank, why not use the their beautiful looking poly tank for non cracker juices and the SS for crackers? Cheap replacement poly tanks.
It wicks everything amazing, easy juice control, looks great, best flavor evar, single and dual capable, access to build without draining, when build right wont leak if its life depended on it. If not built right, can just close JC to compensate =P, and you even get a dripper cap if you want to drip.
Good clones from $15 to $35 (for arguably the authentic)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
I think the latest EHPro SQR clones do include all 3 decks; I just haven't convinced myself to get one after reading all of your troubles with the earlier clones.

Like this one?
https://www.fasttech.com/product/1941301
1941301-5.jpg

"Triangle windows rta"
•Removable drip tip
•The top of the tank has a tapered, stepped down design which adds a unique modern look
•Triangle shaped tank window cutouts
•Can be rebuilt without needing to drain the tank of e-liquid
•The atomizer deck is removable and there are three different atomizer deck options (standard, wide, curved), allowing for limitless rebuild versatility
•Adjustable airflow control system. uses a spring-loaded ball bearing instead of o-rings to enable the control ring to be adjusted easily and it clicks into place for each airflow setting. There are six different airflow settings, ranging from 0.9 to 3.1mm in diameter
•Diameter: 22mm
•Height without drip tip: 63mm
•510 threading connection (adjustable flat screw)
•Nano Tank Kit: SKU1941300

and unavailable via paypal

FreeTimeNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2014
Henderson, NV
what one? link?

I see this one from tracing that pic - but it has no ratings :( - anyone own it?
Kayfun 4 clone by Tobecco just ordered 2 from eciggity.com for 34.00. Supply coupon code 10percentoff for a 10 percent discount. First one I got from ebay for 26.00 but I like eciggity customer service, big difference.
This RTA is fantastic. Also just got a Lemo as I heard it didn't leak but comparing it to the Kayfun v4 I see it will probably sit on the shelf.
Kayfun fills from the TOP, build is a dream, flavor and throat hit is great. Lemo fills from the bottom, with the fill screw very hard to get back into the hole as it is about 3/8 of an inch below the edge of the tank side. Don't think the flavor or hit is as good either IMO

Last edited:

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
Yes, its the one I have and there are some issues. I'd skip that one. If it were me I would buy a Tobecco or the Robbot tech one for $35 from Focalecig.

The EHPro Squape R is at Eciggity. Also get the extra decks (C and W) for $7. You're going to need that W deck for high vg.

Eccigitty is shipping the extra decks with now. I did not know and now have two curved and two wide decks :/

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
The Eleaf LEMO is fantastic. Good build quality for a $35 device. Glass tank. No leaks. Simple kayfun style deck, but wicked right I've enjoyed it from 15-35w with no dry hits.
Lemo RTA by Eleaf - Eciggity

The Kanger subtank is also fantastic, but I have noticed the a very slow leak from the bottom of the glass (like just barely enough to show on a paper towel twice a day or so).

Last edited:

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
The Eleaf LEMO is fantastic. Good build quality for a $35 device. Glass tank. No leaks. Simple kayfun style deck, but wicked right I've enjoyed it from 15-35w with no dry hits.
Lemo RTA by Eleaf - Eciggity

The subtank is also fantastic, but I have noticed the a very slow leak from the bottom of the glass (like just barely enough to show on a paper towel twice a day or so).

Both are exactly the same, so the leaking issue you are having is do to an user error or a faulty tank from the get-go.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yes, with the JC on the Kayfun 4, you can close it when laying it down or pocketing it just to be sure.

The problem with the quartz kits is if you aren't careful, you can pull the glass tube right off the threaded end :). I never did, but my friend did the first time she used it and now she won't touch it :laugh: I think she's a little mad at me for telling her to get one.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Yes, with the JC on the Kayfun 4, you can close it when laying it down or pocketing it just to be sure.

The problem with the quartz kits is if you aren't careful, you can pull the glass tube right off the threaded end :). I never did, but my friend did the first time she used it and now she won't touch it :laugh: I think she's a little mad at me for telling her to get one.

ok took me a while to figure out JC was juice control;

didn't know the kayfun 4 had that; how does that work I wonder? Not by turning the drip tip I don't think, so is it by turning the tank section? That would also make topfill easier.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD

didn't know the kayfun 4 had that; how does that work I wonder? Not by turning the drip tip I don't think, so is it by turning the tank section? That would also make topfill easier.

It has an outer ring that you turn and it closes or opens the juice channels. You use it to close the juice channels, so you dont have to empty the tank when re-wicking.

Raguvian

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2014
Houston

It works by turning the bottom most piece. Doing so raises and lowers the entire build deck, and the build deck actually goes and jams up against the holes in the tank, shutting off the juice flow.

It has an outer ring that you turn and it closes or opens the juice channels. You use it to close the juice channels, so you dont have to empty the tank when re-wicking.

You don't actually have to close the juice flow when pulling the build deck out. Actually, I don't think you can remove the build deck with the juice control closed, because the entire build deck is pressing against the bottom holes of the tank, creating friction and that locks the build deck in. I have been turning my KF4 upside down, unlocking the juice control and then pulling the deck out. No leaks or flooding that way. The juice control is meant for you to be able to top fill without losing pressure in the tank and flooding your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread