is there a pcc for m401

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even if there is no PCC at this time you could just get a portable USB charger... But you wouldn't have the case. I have an lithium polymer APC, i've also read that kensington makes a good one also. Plus you can also charge whatever else your carrying on you too (i.e. phone, ipod, camera, ect.) It's a pretty useful/handy thing to carry around...

Lazarus

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Treasure Coast, FL

Gary13579

Aug 3, 2009
PCC is coming soon according to Shawn @ LiteCigUSA. 401 automatic only, manual and 402/403 users are SOL (no, manual isn't out YET but according to him it will soon).

forum/litecig/29525-shhhhh-something-new-coming-2.html#post456018

Includes a picture of it, don't like all the text on it but it has a mother fricking LCD battery status on it so I don't care.

Edit: Wow, I can't even post links to this site yet. Take the above link, and add the URL to this forum before it.

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
is there a pcc for m401?

I know this post is a little old but innavapor has a pcc for the 401 its actually pretty cool lookin. They have these pelican carrying case and they took one of those and turned it into the PCC. The case looks kinda big but they have a picture of it somewhere and it is actually pretty small. You may want to check it out if you hadnt found one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread