The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

is there a pcc for m401

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by xsmooth69x, Jun 24, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xsmooth69x

xsmooth69x Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    MN
    is there a pcc for m401?

2. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Not that I've heard of, or I would buy one.

3. xsmooth69x

Jun 12, 2009
    MN
  4. CaSHMeRe

CaSHMeRe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    USA
    judging from the actual Manufacturers website ... no ...

Shenzhen Smoore Technology Co.,Ltd

But ... China isn't the greatest at updating stuff, so there definitely could be a chance!

5. HerbalRemedies

HerbalRemedies Full Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Well even if there is no PCC at this time you could just get a portable USB charger... But you wouldn't have the case. I have an lithium polymer APC, i've also read that kensington makes a good one also. Plus you can also charge whatever else your carrying on you too (i.e. phone, ipod, camera, ect.) It's a pretty useful/handy thing to carry around...

6. Lazarus

Lazarus Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2009
    Treasure Coast, FL
  7. HerbalRemedies

HerbalRemedies Full Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    It's too bad the site states that "None of these parts are interchangeable with the M401." Well, it's an improved version. Wouldn't it make much more sense (to avoid mass confusion) to just designate a different number or name if it's not compatible with existing M401 models?! I don't get it- Maybe M401a or somethin

8. mokeyjoe

mokeyjoe Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2009
    Preston, UK
    Yeah. Surely if the parts aren't interchangeable then it isn't an M401.

Has anyone checked to make sure they aren't physically compatible with the M401? They may just be saying that to sell starter kits.

A PCC would be awesome.

9. Lazarus

Lazarus Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2009
    Treasure Coast, FL
    He's not saying it is a 401 clone, but an updated version of it. Probably because it is the same size, shape and configuration as the 401. The manufacturer has made it non-compatable with the 401.

I am just assuming this is the J-108, because it looks like it, I could be wrong.

It still looks pretty nice to me.

10. CArtVapr

CArtVapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
  11. xsmooth69x

Jun 12, 2009
    MN
    thanks lazarus for geting my hopes up then smashing them to a pulp....... i just want a pcc not an 88 dollar starter kit and an not physically compatable batt atts that are super expensive......

that was a bust but the APC is a good idea

12. CArtVapr

CArtVapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    I guess if anything it would have to be 403 battery charger - looks like it in the pics but not completely sure.

13. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Shawn at LiteCigs is supposed to be getting them in soon. :D *excitement*

14. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

from what I understand JD should be getting some soon for his dragons as well as getting some manual switch batteries.

15. kalojado

kalojado Super Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2009
    Dayton, Ohio Area
    Who is JD?

16. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

Sorry Truesmoker.com

17. zero7starz

zero7starz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    I hope TrueSmoker's PCCs for the dragon actually have the dragon on there. I don't care if I have a dragon kit or not (I got one for my bf) I will get two :)

18. Gary13579

Gary13579 Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    PCC is coming soon according to Shawn @ LiteCigUSA. 401 automatic only, manual and 402/403 users are SOL (no, manual isn't out YET but according to him it will soon).

forum/litecig/29525-shhhhh-something-new-coming-2.html#post456018

Includes a picture of it, don't like all the text on it but it has a mother fricking LCD battery status on it so I don't care.

Edit: Wow, I can't even post links to this site yet. Take the above link, and add the URL to this forum before it.

19. Taylor

Taylor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2009
    York, PA
  20. Andrewk24

Andrewk24 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2009
    I know this post is a little old but innavapor has a pcc for the 401 its actually pretty cool lookin. They have these pelican carrying case and they took one of those and turned it into the PCC. The case looks kinda big but they have a picture of it somewhere and it is actually pretty small. You may want to check it out if you hadnt found one yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.