Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I think I’m okay with installing the pre built coils and wick, but I don’t know if I want to actually make my own coils. I don’t want my mod to explode on my face or something :( lol
A regulated mod should protect you against coil building errors. :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You really don't need a rebuildable tank if you find one with coils you like and are readily available. That said, a rebuildable spares you the expense of finding drop in coils and the aggravation of burnt coil heads. If you burn your wick it's simple to replace the cotton for maybe $0.02 USD. Buying cotton is easy, any pharmacy or cosmetics store should have organic Japanese cotton, which is all you need. If you're stuck you can even use a plain white cotton ball.

Look for a rebuildable with top airflow. They work great and are super forgiving as they are really tough to make leak, so even if your wicking isn't perfect, you won't end up with a puddle of juice on the counter. And there's no reason it should be any riskier than a drop in coil on a regulated mod.

And as @Baditude is late to the game, I'd be happy to mail you some spools of wire. They're easily obtainable in the US and I already have a pile I'll never use. Just expect me up drop by for dinner whenever it's convenient for you.

Sad thing is while I never get down to Peru my daughter does go about once a year. Her best friend's family is all in Peru so she goes with her to visit. She loves the country and always has a great time.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I wish there were an "evil" option among the buttons.
What a beautiful philosophical and ethical question. Is it more evil to be a dirty old man or to unabashedly use one?
Dirty old man, heh, bask? :evil: That's fine, I've been called worse. I've just been having a little two way fun with @PatVapes as she seems to have a sense of humor and was willing to play along. Seems like maybe that went over your head.

put-a-smile-on-your-face-why-so-serious-meme.png

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: VapourFlavour

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How about the WNBA? They could use your support, too, sir.
I've never watched a women's pro basketball game, but I'd probably enjoy that, too. I refuse to pay for satellite cable tv, and my old fashioned rabbit ears antenae only picks up Public Broadcasting Stations where I live. So I don't watch a lot of TV.

One of the high school girls I follow might very well play in the pro's one day. She is just a sophmore who averaged 25 points and 15 rebounds a game as a freshman. She has already received 8 athletic scholarship offers to major college programs. She is 6-4 and can play any position on the court. Her father is 6-7 and played pro in Europe. Her mother is 6-0 and played college baseball on scholarship, so exceptional athleticism runs in the family. I typically drive an hour just to watch her play. I saw Lebron James play in high school, and I'm more impressed with the below girl than I was when Lebron was in HS.

Girls basketball: Chieftains roll past New Riegel

PROMOhl.jpg

Appologies for the hijack. :offtopic:

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dunno about Peru, but you can buy a gallon bottle of distilled water in any supermarket here for about $1.00.

Flavor change should be minimal. 5% distilled water makes a huge difference to the viscosity of high-VG juice.
Drinkable water in most of the city. They have readily available, fresh spring water at that altitude.
Every time I stop at the airport my ears pop continuously. Pampas girl!

Reactions: jwbnyc

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Dirty old man, heh, bask? :evil: That's fine, I've been called worse. I've just been having a little two way fun with @PatVapes as she seems to have a sense of humor and was willing to play along. Seems like maybe that went over your head.

put-a-smile-on-your-face-why-so-serious-meme.png

yeah who say's you're dirty and who say's you are old? Assumptions, assumptions :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread