Is this really a no no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
I didn't get why you were proud of yourself from that last message?
Next time don't hold it for yourself, say it aloud and both you and your partner will be proud :thumb:

Even though I’ve been teaching for over 6 years, I still keep true to my shy nature lol

I see no reason for an upgrade.

Do I need a reason for an upgrade? :evil:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I didn't get why you were proud of yourself from that last message?
Next time don't hold it for yourself, say it aloud and both you and your partner will be proud :thumb:

Maybe she was proud because she'd learned enough to recognize that the supposed pro was doing something wrong. That's impressive whether she called him on it or not.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Maybe she was proud because she'd learned enough to recognize that the supposed pro was doing something wrong. That's impressive whether she called him on it or not.

Yeah, growing up in a half Japanese home has taught me not to be disrespectful lol I didn’t want to come off as annoying or something :p

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Yeah, growing up in a half Japanese home has taught me not to be disrespectful lol I didn’t want to come off as annoying or something :p

... and I'm half white half Korean. I know all about shoes off in the house, mom gets upset and throws chopsticks at you, and good grades. Bump it..

c81e4bfde319c5be6be50ab4f06f61d8_original.jpg

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
so they stick? or other side? Lol

Depends.. :lol:. I won't ever underestimate a ...... off Asian mom. They have that 'old people strength' that surprises everyone and they won't have problem embarrassing you no matter who's around or where you're at. At the same time.. I'm glad to have been raised w/ an Asian mom and white father; my military family upbringing. I love my life. Apologies ECF for off topic TMI nonsense.

Reactions: Rossum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread