Isaac I have 2 requests please for the Nitro Punch line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Ouch. Sorry to hear about the malfunction. Hopefully they'll get it straightened out with you so we can purchase some of these bad boys. Thanks for replying. I'll be keeping an eye out!

Thanks buddy, me too.
So far it's not working out. Their reply was Please order again. This is Not going to go well.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks buddy, me too.
So far it's not working out. Their reply was Please order again. This is Not going to go well.

Seems like poor customer service to me. If they've messed up more than once already, there's no guarantee that they won't do it again if you re-order. It's a shame there aren't more manufacturers you could go to as an alternative.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well Isaac, seems like you have to go old school buddy. If you want something done right you have to do it your self. You have to open up your own carto manufacturing business man :) Can't wait for the day I can buy an American made carto. Hopefully you will be he first.
Now all he needs is the money.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Well Isaac, seems like you have to go old school buddy. If you want something done right you have to do it your self. You have to open up your own carto manufacturing business man :) Can't wait for the day I can buy an American made carto. Hopefully you will be he first.

This. A million times. I would spend $3-4 a carto if I could buy American made, organic cotton filler carts. I've always been a little skeptical about the filler these Chinese companies use, and the environment they're built in.

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
This. A million times. I would spend $3-4 a carto if I could buy American made, organic cotton filler carts. I've always been a little skeptical about the filler these Chinese companies use, and the environment they're built in.

Agree 100%...there is always that nagging thought I have about how these cartos are made. Would love to see some american made ones with cotton and quality materials. My smok cartos have provided a wonderful vape compared to any other clearomizer bdc tank but I always worry a little about the quality of the cartos. Anyways I'll keep checking the site. Sorry to hear about the bad order. Bummer man.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You can thank our wonderful administration, that everyone voted for, thinking they were going to save us all instead of ruining this countries jobs and industry. That's why you're using made in China cartos. Along with every other industry the cost and restrictions for setting up a carto factory in the U.S. is just too cost prohibitive compared to having Chinese labor do it for you. Remember that next time you vote.
And now back to our regularly scheduled broadcasting.

PS: add the FDA regulations to that too.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Seems like poor customer service to me. If they've messed up more than once already, there's no guarantee that they won't do it again if you re-order. It's a shame there aren't more manufacturers you could go to as an alternative.
Your telling me, it's pretty dry out there as manufactures are turning towards fillerless cartos like the coils found in evods etc. Relocating is difficult for us. We had a factory that was misusing our materials which led to us needing to rent out our lines at places for security. 2nd factory this year that is messing up. IT's nt bad just a minor issue. The performance is there without any issues, it's just the principal.
I have been and still on going that road, but I had to shelve it for the moment in order to rebuild from the 510 Fusion and Platinum issues.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Do you mean that the ProCoils 2.4 were also wrong? I've been trying to keep an eye on the website, but this is finals week for Summer School for me... :( I hope I didn't miss these!!

Absolutely!
They did come in yesterday and we have been testing them here. Unfortunately there is a problem. The top notch performance is what you guys can expect from our materials and design. Though they came in single ported save for the PRO models. We're discussing the implacations with the factory as for the 2nd time around, this is just purely unacceptable. There is no question with wicking as in the past BUT we paid for 2 ports on each carto and that is what we should have.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Count me in too! I'd gladly pay more for a superior, reliable product.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
It works well in RBA's, so I always assumed it'd work in a carto. Perhaps not.

Isaac, you have any plans to make/sell a flange-less Nitro, or any other new flange-less carts?

Yes and no, it will work but not in terms of longevity. The circumference is just too tight. I am working on making the Pro coils with user replaceable abilities, so if we did go with cotton, that would have to be the inevitable route. threading with a gasket should seal it enough, but then comes in the cost. Aluminum is just too week to support the fine threads and pressed fittings might not be durable enough for drops.

A big 10-4 on flange-less, I was up until the sun came up last night discussing them. I'm thinking to keep the Nitro's separate and reviving the Platinum line. They were/are a cornerstone here so they deserve a place. I just don't like copying old work so it may bring a new line of cartos instead of using the easy way out :D

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Yes and no, it will work but not in terms of longevity. The circumference is just too tight. I am working on making the Pro coils with user replaceable abilities, so if we did go with cotton, that would have to be the inevitable route. threading with a gasket should seal it enough, but then comes in the cost. Aluminum is just too week to support the fine threads and pressed fittings might not be durable enough for drops.

A big 10-4 on flange-less, I was up until the sun came up last night discussing them. I'm thinking to keep the Nitro's separate and reviving the Platinum line. They were/are a cornerstone here so they deserve a place. I just don't like copying old work so it may bring a new line of cartos instead of using the easy way out :D

Hell yes! I got my hands on a handful of platinum punch v2's and I loved them. I'd love some flange-less dual punched cartos, regardless of what you call 'em. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

What a guy. Never ending process but you're the best guy for the new ideas and the best cartos.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hell yes! I got my hands on a handful of platinum punch v2's and I loved them. I'd love some flange-less dual punched cartos, regardless of what you call 'em. :)
AWESOME! Thanks!! They're definitely coming. we just started production on a very small batch to test with.
What a guy. Never ending process but you're the best guy for the new ideas and the best cartos.
Thanks J5! Again my friend, I'm going to need your help. I'll be in the main thread with some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread