Status
Not open for further replies.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Deleting your post does not change anything. You just proved once again your true intention for posting every negative post you can find on the internet about this product. Every mod made has negative posts somewhere out there even the wholy grail usa made provari. Trying to scare potentional buyers is just over the top. My dna30 clone is used every single day for a good 17 hours of vaping without issue
This is an issues thread.. issues are issues.... your continued personal attacks are quite evident...but I loose no sleep over your fanboy antics....I'm not trying to scare anybody but only make them aware of issues I and others have posted and have provided a thread where some may want to post issues.... you choose to hide or suppress the issues and not let them be informed or even post their issues... with that maybe the drama will leave....

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Issues ?? Is it not alright to post I have zero issues and I use mine 17 plus hours a day. Only fair to point out some of us have zero issues or non issue?

This is an issues thread.. issues are issues.... your continued personal attacks are quite evident...but I loose no sleep over your fanboy antics....I'm not trying to scare anybody but only make them aware of issues I and others have posted and have provided a thread where some may want to post issues.... you choose to hide or suppress the issues and not let them be informed or even post their issues... with that maybe the drama will leave....

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Issues ?? Is it not alright to post I have zero issues and I use mine 17 plus hours a day. Only fair to point out some of us have zero issues or non issue?
yep... I agree some are having no issues.....some are.... threads have titles as to what the thread is about....start your own thread and stop trying to derail this one.... it's called trolling....

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I get the name of your thread but this is a forum that should be used for debating a product or helping others in their battle to stay off of cigarettes and you are using it to attack one specific mod.....

How about giving us real info so we can decide if this is a mod we should be using... What is the failure rate? How many have burned up? Now that would be info we could all use for any mod

Last edited:

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
yep... I agree some are having no issues.....some are.... threads have titles as to what the thread is about....start your own thread and stop trying to derail this one.... it's called trolling....

But your not offering any solutions as in similar threads for other mods. You just want a laundry list of issues with no discussion or solutions.
If someone posted a thread like this for Provari, Reo, Hana Modz, or any other specific mod it would probably be closed or deleted.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I get the name of your thread but this is a forum that should be used for debating a product or helping others in their battle to stay off of cigarettes and you are using it to attack one specific mod.....

How about giving us real info so we can decide if this is a mod we should be using... What is the failure rate? How many have burned up? Now that would be info we could all use for any mod
Data you are wanting could probably be obtained from the vendors and manufacturers....

Yep the ECF forum is for helping others stay off the stinkies and many other topics for vapers.... Safety issues are a part of the mix....as is quality control of e-liquids, devices, batteries and etc. If you don't like a thread, or agree with it's content just by-pass it....

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Data you are wanting could probably be obtained from the vendors and manufacturers....

Yep the ECF forum is for helping others stay off the stinkies and many other topics for vapers.... Safety issues are a part of the mix....as is quality control of e-liquids, devices, batteries and etc. If you don't like a thread, or agree with it's content just by-pass it....

So are you saying you have created the only thread on ECF that is not for discussion?

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
So another post where you have nothing to add.

Just how dangerous is this mod? Will it blow up?

You can read the posts and make your own opinion....do I recommend it.... nope,,,, do I villify those with a different opinion than mine.... nope....do I own one that is unsafe...yes....

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
There is already a clone owners discussion thread...this is an issues thread....

General Forum Usage

What is a bulletin board?

A bulletin board is an online discussion site. It's sometimes also called a 'board' or 'forums'. It may contain several categories, consisting of forums, threads and individual posts.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
I had been using my Cana Modz box for a while now, and was in love with it. The thing looks great and was a solid built device. I was using it with a VTC5 and a Kanger Aerotank Mega, and it was a very reliable and satisfying setup.

Today however, the display showed "Too Hot" and a few seconds later the battery started venting. I let it vent outside and stepped back a safe distance. After letting it sit for a couple hours I wound up pulling off the back plate and removed the battery. Neither look damaged as far as I can tell from an initial check. The battery does not look deformed in any way, and I gave it a real quick test in a cheap flashlight I have. It still works. I put another battery into the Cana, and it functions, but shows "Check Atomizer" with any device I try on it.

Both the battery and Cana are getting tossed. I am really bummed out that this happened. I won't be purchasing another, and now have to shop around for a legit DNA or sx350 device.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
That's unfortunate however its impossible to get a good number on failure rate. Mine preforms flawlessly but some have failed... just as laptops and other devices that are battery powered. I do however have a sx tube mod that lasted less than 2 weeks

I had been using my Cana Modz box for a while now, and was in love with it. The thing looks great and was a solid built device. I was using it with a VTC5 and a Kanger Aerotank Mega, and it was a very reliable and satisfying setup.

Today however, the display showed "Too Hot" and a few seconds later the battery started venting. I let it vent outside and stepped back a safe distance. After letting it sit for a couple hours I wound up pulling off the back plate and removed the battery. Neither look damaged as far as I can tell from an initial check. The battery does not look deformed in any way, and I gave it a real quick test in a cheap flashlight I have. It still works. I put another battery into the Cana, and it functions, but shows "Check Atomizer" with any device I try on it.

Both the battery and Cana are getting tossed. I am really bummed out that this happened. I won't be purchasing another, and now have to shop around for a legit DNA or sx350 device.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread