Not open for further replies.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Reactions: FringeChief68
I

Innokin_Ash

I just purchased this tank and was looking to get some extra orings for it as I see the Apex comes with extras.To my surprise I cannot locate them here in the U.S..I was able to find them on a U.K. site.
Clearos, Carts and Atomisers - Sub Ohm Tanks - iSub G Tank (Glass) - iSub G Tank - Spare Chimney and Base/Atty Seals (fits G version only)

If these are unavailable now will they be available soon?

Hmm, I'll have a look into this for you and see if I can find any US vendor that has them. I wasn't aware they were available in the UK.

I

Innokin_Ash

Thanks for the reply Ash. Does Innokin have plans to make them available? To be perfectly honest I would not have purchased the tank if I knew orings would not be available for it.While the base oring looks like a normal one that could probably be subsituted the chimney oring is certainly not as far as I can tell.

I don't think we do to be honest, for the current available tanks at least. I'll put in a word to see if we can get extras available for our new tanks.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I had a few tanks that I didn't want to wait on an order, so I just took the tank to the local hardware store an found some O-rings that fit it and bought them. :)
There are websites that only sale O-rings too.
I got a Digital Caliper from Authentic AW Batteries - RTD Vapor for $19.99, it comes in handy for measuring for O-rings and new glass.
Digital Caliper
But Amazon has them for as low as $5.85
Amazon.com: TOOGOO(R) Black Hard 150mm Electronic Digital LCD Plastic Vernier Caliper Micrometer: Home Improvement
And eBay has them for as low as $4.13
Just search for Digital Vernier Caliper :)
vernier1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread