iTaste VV by Innokin !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauragal

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2008
New York
Hi all - sorry I haven't posted about the iTaste (I actually did, but got my threads mixed up!).

I am really liking the iTaste - great flavor and REALLY simple to use. I love the magnetic aspect - I stupidly forgot to order a 510 adaptor (I thought it came with it), so I have one on the way. I got the iTaste in black, with the square carts. It did not come with the Tidy carts so I can say anything about those. Regarding the square carts - extremely easy to fill, snap into the metal magnetic atty holder, and you're good to go. I also have some more of these carts on the way - the only downside is they don't hold a whole lot of juice (I guess that can be a good thing as you probably won't waste much if you don't like a flavor).

Here is a pic of my Twist (1000 mAh), iTaste, and Provari mini side by side (please excuse the mini set up - waiting on some stuff in the mail for that!)

8b42d31d.jpg

bmarley5780

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
NC
I absolutely love the shape/style of this .

I really like the cap tho. And crazy as it sounds that is why I'm probably goin to purchase. I'm always outside and have been using the cap that the carto comes with to keep that nats, flies, and other flying bugs of the mouthpiece... A pain...

plus I wanta try VV on Aroma's WTA!

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
I got my new itaste from Sterling Vapor today and so far I am very impressed !!! Opened it up and screwed on an 808 cartomizer filled with The Vapor Room Cinnamon Red Hots first few puffs at 3.4. Then up to 3.9 and 4.1 then 4.4 and as I increased the voltage the vape became warmer with a stronger flavor..... The magnetic connection holds nicely but is not to hard to disconnect. I have not tried the tanks or different atomizers yet but will let you know when I do... Also filled a carto with my guys menthol he has been wanting a warmer vape let him try it at 3.7 and then put it on 4.4 and he said I am sold order me one !! I am so excited about the versatility with this little guy.... Now just need to find an extender to use my vision clearo. tanks on it...Any ideas ???

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I got my new itaste from Sterling Vapor today and so far I am very impressed !!! Opened it up and screwed on an 808 cartomizer filled with The Vapor Room Cinnamon Red Hots first few puffs at 3.4. Then up to 3.9 and 4.1 then 4.4 and as I increased the voltage the vape became warmer with a stronger flavor..... The magnetic connection holds nicely but is not to hard to disconnect. I have not tried the tanks or different atomizers yet but will let you know when I do... Also filled a carto with my guys menthol he has been wanting a warmer vape let him try it at 3.7 and then put it on 4.4 and he said I am sold order me one !! I am so excited about the versatility with this little guy.... Now just need to find an extender to use my vision clearo. tanks on it...Any ideas ???

Yay! Excited for you! Pics please.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
any suggestions on burnt taste???

Reduce your voltage.

I like it as hot as I can get it, so I turn it up one click at a time until it tastes a little burnt, and then back it off one click. If you've had it too high for too long, you may have to clean or replace your atty. If you've had it too high for too long and you're using cartos, you can try cleaning, but you'll probably have to chuck that cart.

IxJxOxHxNx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Levittown, PA
I ordered one of these kits about a week ago and got it about 2 days ago. Ive been enjoying it alot. Mine came with the Tidy10 Clearo's instead of the atties. It had a Tobacco eliquid pre-loaded in it and i think its one of the best tasting tobacco's i have tried but i cant for the life of me figure out where to get more of it. Anyone have any info on this?? I tried contacting Discountvapers.com where i ordered it from but was told they werent even supposed to be filled with anything and it was a happy mistake lol. Anyone out there know? The package label says Tidy Tobacco 24mg.

Edit: I even checked Innokin's website and it doesnt even seem they sell things directly from their site or am i just missing something. Either way any info would be appreciated because its hard for me to find a flavor i actually like. Pretty much the only one i can consistently vape at the moment is Vaporrenews Re4nu

Last edited:

imaqt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
I don't know if this will be of any help but I found an 808 clearo with long wicks. These are the bomb!
No leaking...Tight seal...Holds plenty of juice...Good prices..Great customer service and fast shipping
I only found them from one vendor.

Infinity Blank Clearomizer - O2 Vapor

I hope this helps :)

Last edited:

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
This looks like it could be my new office vape device. It makes my eGos and tanks look like dinosaurs by comparison and I think it looks like the future of vaping. I wasn't quite sold on this until I saw the magnetic connection. I was just thinking today how it's becoming a mind numbing task to keep screwing and unscrewing every time I want to try a new flavor or tank, etc. on a mod and why hasn't someone invented yet a snap on connection instead of screw on. Seriously, I'm getting tired of screwing around.. and want something snappy like this new iTaste. But MAGNETS? Who'd have thunk it! Pretty awesome.

That it can be used as a passthrough while charging is another plus, as I spend a lot of time at the computer for work.. and play......

I'm in. As soon as I get $70 together, I'm ordering one from DiscountVapers or maybe GotVapes. I'll probably go against my instincts and get the chameleon one: Innokin ITaste Intelligent Variable Voltage VV

Great video reviews in this thread, guys. Thanks for posting those and all of your own personal reviews.

Last edited:
I'm going to order a chameleon for the wife.
I have noticed that different vendors are packaging these differently.
Some are just selling the Batt/510 adapter with tidy carts, others are just selling the tank kit and yet others are selling both including 510 & 808 adapters.
Most of the prices seem to be in the $70-100.00 range. So shop around and get what you want.

tpoulton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Rochester, NY
I'm going to order a chameleon for the wife.
I have noticed that different vendors are packaging these differently.
Some are just selling the Batt/510 adapter with tidy carts, others are just selling the tank kit and yet others are selling both including 510 & 808 adapters.
Most of the prices seem to be in the $70-100.00 range. So shop around and get what you want.

Im sure your wife will like the iTaste Skelley. My wife snagged mine the same day I received it. When I mentioned to her that I was thinking of ordering one she said, "oh you just want a new toy". Right, one look and it was hers and she told me to get my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread