Ithaka official

Status
Not open for further replies.

occultangle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm a new fan of GG thanks to Penelope, and I will definitely have to get a Ithaka when it is released. I also hope there will be some engravings on Ithaka, maybe a new symbol just for Ithaka? I don't really want a GG mod with VV myself, so I am not too sad about no Proteus, but I read on another thread that you will be making more GGTB in the future, that would be perfect for me to use my Penelope (but if I understand correctly GGTB came stock with a 901 connector, if you make more please make it come with 510.) I look forward to it all of it.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
base for Penelope is not difficult and I will make it for sure Dspin. After GGTS-UFS batch I will make many missing GG things. Then I will make Ithaka.

What parts in particular do you have in mind my friend?
The list that I can come up with so far is:
Brass (+) post for collector tank
Brass (+) post for stealth cap (I'm really desperate for this one, so I might just have to have it made for myself instead of waiting)
Penelope GGTS native base
Drip mode ody GGTS native base
More brass buttons (hopefully with thicker heads, like those on the original GGT switch)
GGTB collector tank/airflow assembly (plus native bases for Penelope and DM Ody)
Longer top tubes to fit a Kick+18650 batt (so people wishing to use such a setup won't have to resort to third party manufacturers)
New GGTB battery telescopes, which I realized Bruce took off of his site
Brass fuse upgrades
And maybe even some limited reruns of the old-school aluminum and nickel parts like you did with the 4-in-1 cap
Brass airflow control rings (maybe without knurling to make polishing easier)

That's all I can come up with, but i'd be stoked if you could even make 1/4 of these a reality for us Imeo!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'm a new fan of GG thanks to Penelope, and I will definitely have to get a Ithaka when it is released. I also hope there will be some engravings on Ithaka, maybe a new symbol just for Ithaka? I don't really want a GG mod with VV myself, so I am not too sad about no Proteus, but I read on another thread that you will be making more GGTB in the future, that would be perfect for me to use my Penelope (but if I understand correctly GGTB came stock with a 901 connector, if you make more please make it come with 510.) I look forward to it all of it.

The last two new releases of SS GGTB came with 510 top cap so no worries Occult and since it is sold in parts make sure you buy the adjustable button instead of the TB button. I like that one much better.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Brass (+) post for stealth cap (I'm really desperate for this one, so I might just have to have it made for myself instead of waiting)
More brass buttons (hopefully with thicker heads, like those on the original GGT switch)
GGTB collector tank/airflow assembly (plus native bases for Penelope and DM Ody)
Longer top tubes to fit a Kick+18650 batt (so people wishing to use such a setup won't have to resort to third party manufacturers)
Brass fuse upgrades
And maybe even some limited reruns of the old-school aluminum and nickel parts like you did with the 4-in-1 cap

That's all I can come up with, but i'd be stoked if you could even make 1/4 of these a reality for us Imeo!

Sounds good RW but I would like to see also a brass + post for GGTB too

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
post of collector tank is brass on all new GGTS and all posts from now on will be brass on all GG devices
penelope GGTS native base is on scedule
drip mode GGTS native base is on scedule
brass buttons are standard now but with SS head, so it will always stay shiny
GGTB air flow is on scedule but it has to be as small as we can make it
Longer tubes for GGTS to fit kick are not on scedule because you can use one more tube and kick fits fine on GGTS
GGTB telescopic batteries are on scedule
fuse is all brass standard
aluminium and nickel parts will not be produced any more, they are collective items
4 in 1 connector will not be produced any more, they are collective items
shiny brass CR will not be produced because they are not comfortable on turning them

I am sure that you are satisfied with my answer buddy:)
Brass fuse upgrades

Last edited:

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
brass buttons are standard now but with SS head, so it will always stay shiny....

I'm getting confused now, with all the different buttons out there ;)
I have a button on preorder from goldengreek.co.uk.
It was preordered as a steel button with brass head (and presumably with brass pin).
Is that what i'm getting, or has it changed again?
I also saw an all-brass button on the uk site, but it was sold out.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
WOOOT did I read right a new atty in production?
SWEET CINNAMON VAPIN TITTIES!!!

OOOOOFA Cant wait to get my paws on that one!!!

As for the Proteus cut him some slack while the techs are designing it to his specs he has some down time. Imeo could be doing other things yet he chooses to use his free time on us developing yet another stellar device an epic atty for us to enjoy. I know first hand once i went highlander .7 ohm dual coil @ 4.2 volts 25 watts I can no longer go back. I don't even think there is a device out in market that can do what I have put Penelope and Odysseus through.

I even hate using my x wife provari shes VV but she will never give me my 25 watts I love so much.

The prophet Imeo is the man I'm sure once he releases his new GG product everyone will be in AWe and it will be sold out as always before it even hits the suppliers hands. Then it will be one massive treasure vaping hunt in trying to obtain the device.

Last edited:

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Ithaka is a combination of Ody and Penelope in some parts but its more. Many updates, the most of them were claimed by you and I made some more

I think that in 2-3 days I will be able to make the video of Ithaka atomizer. I will show you how simple thoughts can produce a great product.

Stay tuned guys!
Bring it on :) my oddy can use a friend

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
WOOOT did I read right a new atty in production?
SWEET CINNAMON VAPIN TITTIES!!!

OOOOOFA Cant wait to get my paws on that one!!!

As for the Proteus cut him some slack while the techs are designing it to his specs he has some down time. Imeo could be doing other things yet he chooses to use his free time on us developing yet another stellar device an epic atty for us to enjoy. I know first hand once i went highlander .7 ohm dual coil @ 4.2 volts 25 watts I can no longer go back. I don't even think there is a device out in market that can do what I have put Penelope and Odysseus through.

I even hate using my x wife provari shes VV but she will never give me my 25 watts I love so much.

The prophet Imeo is the man I'm sure once he releases his new GG product everyone will be in AWe and it will be sold out as always before it even hits the suppliers hands. Then it will be one massive treasure vaping hunt in trying to obtain the device.
Don't think so bish , almost sure we get the opportunity to preorder . Everyone happy ;)

harekira

Dec 12, 2011
Germany
I've bought 2 Penelope (Proteus) because I'd liked the idea of a smaller VV device WITH Airflow control and an Ody like atomizer. Now what do I have - 2 great Penelopes WITHOUT any option of Airflow Control and VV that match the Penelope.
Imeo, you have disappointed not only me, but many people (customers) I know. I also now have 10 AW IMR 14500 batteries lying around (useless). Great job. Maybe next time, before you make such announcements ("VV with a 14500 is no problem at all") you should check the specifications first. What options do I have? Buy 2 GGTS so I can have an Airflow Option (after there is an adequate adapter)? Well, I think ... NOT

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
LOL I know I should not be light hearted about this but I have got to say it LOL

Americans Might be the fattest nation in the world But at least we have patience!! :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor 2000 Percent Standing Behind IMEO on holding the Proteus Back until it is ready.

"All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread