Status
Not open for further replies.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
Ithaka is a combination of Ody and Penelope in some parts but its more. Many updates, the most of them were claimed by you and I made some more

I think that in 2-3 days I will be able to make the video of Ithaka atomizer. I will show you how simple thoughts can produce a great product.

Stay tuned guys!

Dear Imeo, I am really upset about my inability. To use an Ody on Penelopr. I LOVE my Stealth but whatever I try (cartos, vivi nova tanks, CR5's, the juice tastes awful and I am about ready to throw the towel. I know that it is supposedly easy to use a rebuildeble and I would love to, but I just know that I won't have the patience to A: assemble the parts and B: make my own coils. Can't you do a rebuildeble for "dummies", something like the vivi nova but better? I know I'm one of the few who don'r get it, or enjoy building things but I love vaping. Just not the way my Stealth is set up now.

moepmoep

Jun 26, 2012
Osnabrueck Germany
i Second that motion, a conversion Kit for the Ithaka or Ody to use Vivi Nova Coils, like the ody CE2 Mode, would be nice :D
If something like that comes out I get a second one just for that.

On further thought, wouldnt there just be a center post to hold the Vivi Coil Assembly for the Odysseus Atomizer Insert - 510/CE2 Mode, an potentionally a small silicone ring for the Odysseus Mouthpiece Cone - CE2 Full Mode be needed to?

Last edited:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Ithaka is a combination of Ody and Penelope in some parts but its more. Many updates, the most of them were claimed by you and I made some more

I think that in 2-3 days I will be able to make the video of Ithaka atomizer. I will show you how simple thoughts can produce a great product.

Stay tuned guys!

I really think you should have named it Odelope or Penysseus :)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Why are you being so rude. Sure, we're all a bit disappointed. But to criticize a man who has given us such amazing products seems a bit rough. The guy does nothing but give and give.

Sell your batteries, sell your Penelope's and buy cheap crap that you can really complain about.

You are paying for Quality though with those prices you quoted. There is a GGTB on the classifieds right now if you want something that the Penelope looks absolutely beautiful on. I however find that the Penelope looks stunning on the GGTS as well. If you want to go and purchase Chinese products that is your prerogative and by all means do so because..........

That means just One less person for me to have to compete with to get one.

Sorry Had to be said. This Bashing of a person who has done nothing but build some of the most beautiful and superbly functional and reliable Mods on the planet is getting on my nerves.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

This is going to be Posted in Two Places because there are two places where it needs to be stated due to some complaints directed towards IMEO.

IMEO takes great Pride in everything he does, this shows in the quality of the end products that he releases. They work the way they are designed to every time without exception in my experience. He does not use the consumer as a lab rat to test things to see IF they work, he tests them himself and with the help of perhaps a few select people who have offered to help him test his products. Not sure which but I do know that they are not sold until they have been tested and PROVEN to work the way they should.

This statement cannot be made about 99.9% of the Manufacturers out there of these devices so if something is a bit delayed because it did not pass QC.........

QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!!! It is a Benefit NOT a Drawback!!!

Sincerely and with the utmost respect to all;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Wow, just read this. Its really a bit harsh don't you think? Imeo gave us the GGTS, the GGTB, the Ody and the Penelope, four of the best vaping devices ever. He produces them at reasonable prices, with outstanding quality and a lifetime warranty. I laud his efforts with the Proteus and if he was enthusiastic about it so what, he's earned the right to speak.
Why don't you cut him a little slack?

The Biggest Difference is quality control, here in the US we have extremely Strict standards and tolerances for producing things. that is why often they cost more, we do not use cheap labor, we make a good living for what we do because although we may not make it as fast or as mass produced. We try everything possible to perfect everything we do. So if it is made here in the US and it does not pass IMEO's specifications, then he will not buy it and will send it back for another try until it does.

This is what makes the GG Different, this is what makes the GG Product line Unique and in such High Demand. It is the very tight and strict perfectionism that goes into the devices that makes them as good as they are.

When Proteus comes out, when it has passed the test in IMEO's eyes, everyone who complains about them now will be thanking him for it then.

MARK MY WORDS they WILL Thank him for waiting until it is right before putting it out for us.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

You consistently say "Many Others". If there are so many then where are they? I see a Lot of us defending him and you and few others questioning the fact that it is not yet ready. I want it to be Perfect as everything else he does is when it comes out.

Lets say you did not buy the Penelope when you did, okay so you wait and miss out on Penelope, then you have to try and find one somewhere and most likely pay twice as much as you would have just ordering it up front.

Be thankful that you have the one or more that you do so when the Proteus does come out you will already have half of the pair. A lot of folks will not have them as you and I do.

Be patient Fellow GG Owner, it will pay off in the end, you KNOW it will.
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Not really sure why you so mad.
First of, the Penelope is an awesome device that you can use and enjoy on almost any 510 mod, not only the GG . I used mine on the Provari, on the caravela ( which is an awesome set up) on the GG stealth etc etc. I have the Penelope base to use on the GG with the air control and its great but not a necessary or a must .

Imeo is going out of his way to make us all happy, answer questions, respond to PM's, listen to our needs in order to keep us happy.
I think he is truly a great individual and an supreb manufacture/mod designer/creator, so what if it takes longer or not going to happen at all.

I'm sure you can sell your Penelope's and batts in less then 10 minutes for what you paid or more.
In fact, send me a pm and I will buy it from you.

Pretty soon we will have a new atty tank and some Penelope bases along with stealth and lots of GG parts, don't know about you but I'm extremely happy and appreciative .

You make a very good Point Kickitback. I too am very very excited about the Ithaka.

I did get a Penelope in the hopes that the more slender Proteus would soon follow. You know what?? It isn't following as quickly as originally anticipated. SO WHAT!!!! does it bother me??? No It doesn't, not one bit, oh yeah and I too am a Customer As Well, a Very Very Satisfied customer. Regardless of whether or not things come out "On Time", at least I know for certain that when the DO come out the will be what I expect them to be.

You know there are a LOT of devices out there that run on 14500's that would more than suffice in the interim as a suitable match to the Penelope so it is not hard to find something to put it on and still get a smaller device to carry around with you if you really must have one, and most of them are also very nice, they are just not GG Nice.

I for one am willing to wait as long as it takes for Proteus to come out.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

You know...I dont want to get in this.nm.
edit...Yes I do. We are pretty fortunate to have what we have here. What would it be like if Imeo were more like ....(not say his name but remember when UKvapers got shut down).Imeo takes care of us well.There are millions of peeps out there who dont even know what a GG/mod/ecig/pv...etc is.We happen to be lucky enough to own 1 (or in most cases several if not a plethera) GG product. Yet upset that one that has been anticipated may or may not show up in our posetion soon enough. I think lets relax here and take it easy. If it happens great..if not there will probably be a next thing.

Well, I want to get in on this. Bravo you guys

tumblr_lx9jba1QoY1qdrpdr1.gif

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
when pieces are ready I will make a detailed video Darth, no worries about this buddy. Ithaka is a real machine that can do more than we want from an atomizer
I am sure that if you like what they make you will show us Pictures?? :D I think most of us are already drooling over this new ingenious creation of yours, especially since it sounds to me like it will be the best of both Odysseus and Penelope all rolled into one :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
But I have already bought the best HD camera out there mad. Did you see the latest videos?
Thano just pleasee! I beg you. Just one small thing. Get a GOOD FullHD CAMERA! Or just tell me your address and i'll send one to you! Seriously. I really enjoy your videos but sometimes you can't really show the detail you want..

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, thank you very much for the support and be sure that I will compensate your disapointment about Proteus with Ithaka. Its the best atomizer ever build.

Hare, I am really sad that you feel that way. But my statements that "making a VV 14500 device is no problem at all" is not wrong. If you read a little better my posts you will see that I just dont want to do it because of its length. And if I dont like it then be sure that you will not like it too. I am trying to think before you:)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Guys, thank you very much for the support and be sure that I will compensate your disapointment about Proteus with Ithaka. Its the best atomizer ever build.

Hare, I am really sad that you feel that way. But my statements that "making a VV 14500 device is no problem at all" is not wrong. If you read a little better my posts you will see that I just dont want to do it because of its length. And if I dont like it then be sure that you will not like it too. I am trying to think before you:)

Well said Imeo

waltereapproves.gif

thumbsup21.gif

joe2web

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2012
Europe
Ok Guys, ultimately, we should not longer stay off topic, because this is not the thread called "P & P...", and therefore I want also no longer read in Ithaka-Thread reviews and justifications concerning Proteus or Pene.

This is the thread for Imeo's new super-atomizer, and here belong just questions and answers to Ithaka.

So Imeo, I and surely many other GG-Users would like to know what diameter and length which will have your new atomizer, at least the rough dimensions? ...

And will the new atomizer have the Liquid Control as Ody and Pene?

And can Ithaka be used by the Air Control GGTS?

What special features differ Ithaka from other
atomizer as Ody etc.??

These are the questions that must be asked here, or do I see this wrong?

lg
Joe

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
I agree Joe :D This thread is about the next generation of genius creations by IMEO. I for one Love the Ody and The Penelope both for separate reasons. Yes they are both rebuildable atomizers but the have such unique and different characteristics that they can be considered two completely different devices. and now to take input from us and bring the best qualities of both into one is simply an artform that I think no other could do besides the creator of these himself.

I very much look forward to Ithaka :D

Very Awesome Clapping Dog DSpin LOL I laughed my hind end off at that one :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
The Biggest Difference is quality control, here in the US we have extremely Strict standards and tolerances for producing things. that is why often they cost more, we do not use cheap labor, we make a good living for what we do because although we may not make it as fast or as mass produced. We try everything possible to perfect everything we do. So if it is made here in the US and it does not pass IMEO's specifications, then he will not buy it and will send it back for another try until it does.

This is what makes the GG Different, this is what makes the GG Product line Unique and in such High Demand. It is the very tight and strict perfectionism that goes into the devices that makes them as good as they are.

When Proteus comes out, when it has passed the test in IMEO's eyes, everyone who complains about them now will be thanking him for it then.

MARK MY WORDS they WILL Thank him for waiting until it is right before putting it out for us.

Nate aka Darth Vapor
Strick quality control is subjective , plenty of US made things are made very well but hand on heart you yanks can't build a car if your life depended on it ;) , I think its because people there thinks size means luxury . On the other hand I love me some made in USA tools .

joe2web

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2012
Europe
@kickitback

Sure, I've read Imeo's statement about Ithaka, actually I wanted to deflect with these questions by the critics and the ensuing reactions, all of which have no business here.

Of course I do not want to stress our brilliant inventor and designer Imeo, that was never my intention. I'm old enough to be patient.LOL

lg Joe

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada

Stay tuned guys!

I would be more than happy to test it for you HaHa just joking I am not able to visit the forum as much as I would like anymore and if Ithaka is what I think it is I would hate to miss out Will there be a pre order for this device?

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I would be more than happy to test it for you HaHa just joking I am not able to visit the forum as much as I would like anymore and if Ithaka is what I think it is I would hate to miss out Will there be a pre order for this device?

Pre-order for all gg things adam, no worry about missing out or stalking a thread. Imeo makes sure now everyone can order what they want

mgrigore

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Germany
500px.com
Thano just pleasee! I beg you. Just one small thing. Get a GOOD FullHD CAMERA! Or just tell me your address and i'll send one to you! Seriously. I really enjoy your videos but sometimes you can't really show the detail you want..

it was not about an HD camera, it was that Imeo does not want to wait for a (probably) slow internet connection. It takes VERY long to upload a HD movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread