The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ithaka official

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Sep 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. silverrocks

silverrocks Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2011
    USA
    Dear Imeo, I am really upset about my inability. To use an Ody on Penelopr. I LOVE my Stealth but whatever I try (cartos, vivi nova tanks, CR5's, the juice tastes awful and I am about ready to throw the towel. I know that it is supposedly easy to use a rebuildeble and I would love to, but I just know that I won't have the patience to A: assemble the parts and B: make my own coils. Can't you do a rebuildeble for "dummies", something like the vivi nova but better? I know I'm one of the few who don'r get it, or enjoy building things but I love vaping. Just not the way my Stealth is set up now.

2. moepmoep

moepmoep Senior Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Osnabrueck Germany
    i Second that motion, a conversion Kit for the Ithaka or Ody to use Vivi Nova Coils, like the ody CE2 Mode, would be nice :D
    If something like that comes out I get a second one just for that.

On further thought, wouldnt there just be a center post to hold the Vivi Coil Assembly for the Odysseus Atomizer Insert - 510/CE2 Mode, an potentionally a small silicone ring for the Odysseus Mouthpiece Cone - CE2 Full Mode be needed to?

3. Vaporologist

Vaporologist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Epic Journey
    I really think you should have named it Odelope or Penysseus :)

4. moepmoep

moepmoep Senior Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Osnabrueck Germany
  5. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA

Well, I want to get in on this. Bravo you guys

[​IMG]

6. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    when pieces are ready I will make a detailed video Darth, no worries about this buddy. Ithaka is a real machine that can do more than we want from an atomizer

7. madgr

madgr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    Athens, Greece
    Thano just pleasee! I beg you. Just one small thing. Get a GOOD FullHD CAMERA! Or just tell me your address and i'll send one to you! Seriously. I really enjoy your videos but sometimes you can't really show the detail you want..

8. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    axaxaxa, maybe yes Vapor :lol:

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    But I have already bought the best HD camera out there mad. Did you see the latest videos?

10. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Guys, thank you very much for the support and be sure that I will compensate your disapointment about Proteus with Ithaka. Its the best atomizer ever build.

Hare, I am really sad that you feel that way. But my statements that "making a VV 14500 device is no problem at all" is not wrong. If you read a little better my posts you will see that I just dont want to do it because of its length. And if I dont like it then be sure that you will not like it too. I am trying to think before you:)

11. dspin

Sep 2, 2010
    USA

Well said Imeo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. joe2web

joe2web Full Member Verified Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Europe
    Ok Guys, ultimately, we should not longer stay off topic, because this is not the thread called "P & P...", and therefore I want also no longer read in Ithaka-Thread reviews and justifications concerning Proteus or Pene.

This is the thread for Imeo's new super-atomizer, and here belong just questions and answers to Ithaka.

So Imeo, I and surely many other GG-Users would like to know what diameter and length which will have your new atomizer, at least the rough dimensions? ...

And will the new atomizer have the Liquid Control as Ody and Pene?

And can Ithaka be used by the Air Control GGTS?

What special features differ Ithaka from other
    atomizer as Ody etc.??

These are the questions that must be asked here, or do I see this wrong?

lg
    Joe

13. kickitback

kickitback Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2009
    NC
    Joe,
    Imeo said he may have a video for us in a few days and I'm sure will answer most if not all your questions.

14. Devonmoonshire

Devonmoonshire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    I agree Joe :D This thread is about the next generation of genius creations by IMEO. I for one Love the Ody and The Penelope both for separate reasons. Yes they are both rebuildable atomizers but the have such unique and different characteristics that they can be considered two completely different devices. and now to take input from us and bring the best qualities of both into one is simply an artform that I think no other could do besides the creator of these himself.

I very much look forward to Ithaka :D

Very Awesome Clapping Dog DSpin LOL I laughed my hind end off at that one :D
    Nate aka Darth Vapor

15. Supacrazyguy

Supacrazyguy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2012
    Swieqi , Malta
    Strick quality control is subjective , plenty of US made things are made very well but hand on heart you yanks can't build a car if your life depended on it ;) , I think its because people there thinks size means luxury . On the other hand I love me some made in USA tools .

16. joe2web

joe2web Full Member Verified Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Europe
    @kickitback

Sure, I've read Imeo's statement about Ithaka, actually I wanted to deflect with these questions by the critics and the ensuing reactions, all of which have no business here.

Of course I do not want to stress our brilliant inventor and designer Imeo, that was never my intention. I'm old enough to be patient.LOL

lg Joe

17. AdamAnd

AdamAnd Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    I would be more than happy to test it for you HaHa just joking I am not able to visit the forum as much as I would like anymore and if Ithaka is what I think it is I would hate to miss out Will there be a pre order for this device?

18. dspin

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Pre-order for all gg things adam, no worry about missing out or stalking a thread. Imeo makes sure now everyone can order what they want

19. springfieldarms

springfieldarms Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2011
    Albuquerque
    I am excited. I have saved some money for the next preorder (gunna go a bit crazy lol) and this just gives me another thing to look forward to. Can't wait to see it imeo!

20. mgrigore

mgrigore Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2012
    Germany
    it was not about an HD camera, it was that Imeo does not want to wait for a (probably) slow internet connection. It takes VERY long to upload a HD movie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.