Its HERE Folks! GotVapes Premieres The NEW Aurora BFT- Bottom Fed Tank Top Atomizer Kit - All Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainam

ECF Veteran
Just read the thread... that has already been addressed.

Actually no it is has not. As I have the read the thread and seen that it is "compatible with many devices" but I think I only saw mention of one specific that meet the criteria of my question. But thanks anyway..

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Actually no it is has not. As I have the read the thread and seen that it is "compatible with many devices" but I think I only saw mention of one specific that meet the criteria of my question. But thanks anyway..

Edit: If you do a google search you should be able to find some. You need an open post atomizer so do a search for that.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
yes we will

... I assume that you mean other than the dripping atties that GV already carries... All 510 Atomizer Styles : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

no worries they will be in soon

As shown above... it has...

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
It appears that they do not carry any of the same atomizers (as the ones that come with the original product), at least not to my knowledge but I hope they come out with some since a lot of people say they like those. I just ordered the Aurora yesterday, eager to try it out! Extra bottles too!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas

he wanted to know if they sold ANY OTHER atomizer (open post) that would work with the device. He wasn't asking if they had more of THAT one. Or are all dripping attys open post (idk as all mine are RDAs so just asking, not trying to be snotty)?

edit: Oh lol, rdsok you are correct. I missed the link I guess. Thanks for pointing me eyes in that direction. I will be in need of a replacement as well soon enough so that will be helpful.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
he wanted to know if they sold ANY OTHER atomizer (open post) that would work with the device. He wasn't asking if they had more of THAT one. Or are all dripping attys open post (idk as all mine are RDAs so just asking, not trying to be snotty)?

I guess Friday the 13th is messing with people some... follow the link in the quote I gave...

cainam

ECF Veteran

I guess Friday the 13th is messing with people some... follow the link in the quote I gave...

Well thanks for the link to the shorty atomizers I knew were there, but as I asked for longer style ones seems you did not read my question. I appreciate the effort. I guess I will kindly go elsewhere and ask for help : )

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mine arrived today and I'm sitting here happily vaping Goodejuice Patriot again! No more killing cartos with it, and the flavor is amazing!

Update, Patriot gunked it up too. Argh! I need to clean the atty that came with it, but I tried one of the atty/tube combos that also came with it and am now happily vaping creamsicle from Backwoods Brew and the flavor coming through is still fantastic!

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
It appears that they do not carry any of the same atomizers (as the ones that come with the original product), at least not to my knowledge but I hope they come out with some since a lot of people say they like those. I just ordered the Aurora yesterday, eager to try it out! Extra bottles too!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Where did you get the extra bottles from please?Thanks.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I finally got to spend some time the my Arora. I've been using the dripping atty for a couple of days and wasn't happy with it. Switched to the heads and was surprised and the difference. They are a lower resistance and the one I loaded was the dual coil. Really an excellent vape - flavor and vapor are on the mark.

Did try a Vapage Hybrid, but the air slots on the post don't seal - needs a silicone seal to stop the juice from tracking to the side rather than into the atty. Not sure if that will be an issue on other dripping atties or not.

I've never had the patience or time to sit'n'drip, but this is a beautiful device and makes the dripping much more convenient.

Dan and Bad... y'all got some dual coil heads coming?

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
Inquiring minds would love to know: when is "more of everything" coming?

I have been trying to find open-post dripping tubes nearly everywhere on this planet that will suit the Aurora Infinity, and nobody seems to have any.

It is driving me up the wall (well, not really) that we read "you can use your own" when in fact the bottom-feed compatible, open-post tubes seem as rare as unicorns. Didn't find hide nor hair of one that would be compatible on GotVapes or on UKecigstore (the two official Aurora dealers).

Would someone please, please have the kindness to give me a name/brand/link, whatever, so I can find a few of these rarities?

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
IDK. That's weird. Every atomizer I have has the open post.
Right now I am using some 2 year old 510 atomizers that were designed to hold those tiny tanks of liquid. I am actually liking them better than the stock kit heads. Glad I didn't toss them out. If you've been vaping a couple years, check your junk stash. Betcha you find something in there that works.
Another reason to not toss what you believe you'll never use. You just never know when they will make a reappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread