Not open for further replies.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
arata2u5.jpg

Even nicer than I expected. Hits like a mech mod. Feels great in the hand. I did get the extension cap for 18650 batteries (charging), but hoping the 18490 can give me a full day.

After having an eVic, I can honestly say the power seems more consistent. Would I sound greedy if I said I see myself picking up a mini in the future for days I need something a bit more compact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats... and not greedy at all. Mine wasn't even 24 hours old and I was already looking at the mini's as well even though the regular size isn't that large. Besides.... what better way to back up a Provari then with another Provari??? :vapor:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Pictures don't do it justice, you have to hold it in your hand. Kudos to all who took the leap of faith and bought one off the website.

I had to wait and hold one at a vape convention before I parted with my cash and brought one home....

I feel like that's where I am...I doubt my B&M has them but I bet the owner might. Maybe I'll stroll in..."Can I hold your ProVari?" :blink:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I feel like that's where I am...I doubt my B&M has them but I bet the owner might. Maybe I'll stroll in..."Can I hold your ProVari?" :blink:

LOLOL..that's what I did!!! Seriously. I have one B&M that sold them over an hour away. They had zero minis but a couple of standard sized. The owner was vaping one and let me hold it and try it. I was SOLD instantly, but wanted a mini cuz of the tear drop design.

You know, that's real important how it looked more than anything else :facepalm: but seriously, the standard size also fit fine in my hand, wasn't huge like I expected or real heavy so I knew the mini would be perfect w/the extension cap.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Question about the batteries. is an 18490 the same as an 18500??

I ordered mine with two 18500 batteries, hope they fit!
The batteries MUST be button-top IMR batteries. Flat top batteries will not work.

Provape recommends using AW IMR high drain batteries at least 5 times on their website. AW makes only 18490 IMR button-top batteries in the 18490/18500 category. Using the recommended batteries is extremely important.

AW IMR 18650.jpg

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
OCD much? :p

This is one of the first posts you've made where I wish there was a dislike button. :p

So what's wrong with Bead Blasting?

I would like to get all my drip tips, bodies and tanks done at the same time with some contrasting metal treatments. :D

Edit: adding JK so the post does not appear of us being mean to each other. :p

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
CONS:
1. Although it's intuitive, I don't like the 2 clicks between menu options.
2. I would like the standby option as the first menu choice
Just curious. Why do you put your Provari in standby mode? :confused:

The vast majority of us never turn our Provari's off, even if they are in a pocket or purse. It's almost impossible to accidentally press the fire button when in a pocket or purse; also it has a 12 second auto turnoff feature just in case it did.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
Will you quit looking and just get one. :D

Lol after p.opus has made the jump and with his opinion (which I value) of the device being what it is now. I am looking at the ProVari in a more positive light.

That all being said I will prob never own on just due to price. No matter the explanation or how solid the reasoning behind the purchase the wife "budget boss" will never allow me to spend that much on a device.

Yall can call me whipped but I subscribe to the axiom happy wife happy life.

I also know the save so much per check Yada Yada been there tried that. Either I get close and something more important comes up and needs the monitery attention or I spend it on outings with my lil guy(just turned 5)

So I will be looking from the outside in puffing my MVP 2 lol :p

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
OCD much? :p

Ya wanna hear OCD? :D

I wanted to take a full sized and have it cut down to a mini. The reason is I wanted them to match except for length. I couldn't find anyone to take on the job.

It is like Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear.

Well I have Papa Bear running on 18650s, Mama Bear running on 18490s, and Baby Bear running on 18350s.

When I look at them I hear this old kids song. "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just don't belong"

Papa Bear and Mama Bear are both stripes. Baby Bear is a tear drop. It is like Papa Bear, and Mama Bear are polar bears and Mama Bear had an affair with a kodiak bear. Or that Baby Bear was adopted. They are not uniform in appearance. :p

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
This is one of the first posts you've made where I wish there was an dislike. :p

So what is wrong with Bead Blasting?

I would like to get all my drip tips, bodies and tanks done at the same time with some contrasting metal treatments. :D

haha, oh it can't be the first one you've wanted to dislike? I was joking. Nothing wrong with it at all.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lol after p.opus has made the jump and with his opinion (which I value) of the device being what it is now. I am looking at the ProVari in a more positive light.

That all being said I will prob never own on just due to price. No matter the explanation or how solid the reasoning behind the purchase the wife "budget boss" will never allow me to spend that much on a device.

Yall can call me whipped but I subscribe to the axiom happy wife happy life.

I also know the save so much per check Yada Yada been there tried that. Either I get close and something more important comes up and needs the monitery attention or I spend it on outings with my lil guy(just turned 5)

So I will be looking from the outside in puffing my MVP 2 lol :p

I'm the wife in this house, but I'm also the vape addict! And the one in control of the finances hehehehe. I'm lucky in the respect that as long as he has food and the bills are paid he doesn't much care what I do as long as he doesn't have to deal with the finances he's a happy man with a happy wife :D MVP2 is awesome too though, I just ordered my 3rd Shine edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread