The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

It's here!

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by RebelGolfer72, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I went back to think about this some. I went back to think some more. Then I went back to think a third time.

OK, maybe I'm just a little OCD, I have to admit that. :p

2. Rancor0681

Rancor0681 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Agreed I'm pretty much the same as your hubby lol. But sometimes it works not to be in my favor lol.

Agreed the mvp2 has been my MVP hands down.

3. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL

Oh, so I was WAAAAY off with the OCD comment??? That's exactly what I thought. I'm pretty good at reading people (even online)...if I do say so myself. BTW, I...too...am like that. I have several "quirks" which I won't bore anyone here with. Ok, I'll give just one example. I have a phobia of dish sponges. :facepalm: I've never had one in the house. I'll stop there before I really seem like a freak. Carry on.....

4. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    LOLOLOLOL...I do too. Mostly food related or fabrics, weird but true.

5. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL

haha. I just swipe the card and then if I'm asked (which I'm usually not) just say "oh, guess I should have told you first". That's usually the end of that. Want to know why? Because I can also go through ALL the various accounts we have and pick apart what HE spends (and he doesn't like when I'm resorted to that). So, I don't get much pushback on stuff.

6. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    But you are a freak. :)

7. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL

Yep, I also won't drink after anyone (even the hubby or kid) because backwash freaks me out too. There are many many more examples. Fabric doesn't bother me. I also can't watch certain people eat and if they swirl their food together on a plate...it makes me want to barf.

8. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I think I'm normal and others are freaks :)

9. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    Oh Lord. I'm not sure what that makes me? I'm not the wife or the husband. I don't control the finances (or pay any bills....hate that)....I just swipe the card.

10. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Can I use that excuse as well? :D

11. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    One more thing and then I swear I'm done on this topic. I could write all day on this. I could NEVER EVER eat at a Buffet. The commercials for Golden Corral with the chocolate fountains make me want to gag. Just watching them. People sticking their fingers and whatnot in those things, piling food on their plates like there's no tomorrow...I could go on and on. I will not go to a Buffet. Unless it's like at a resort Brunch or something like that. Clean places.

12. CalamityJess

CalamityJess Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd say that makes you...Lucky?

13. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I can't wear, sit or touch certain fabrics. I don't like rough feeling stuff on my bare skin. It makes my skin crawl. And I don't like creamy food w/a crunch in it like tuna salad w/celery. Except I don't mind pistachio pudding with a nut in it...it depends on the creamy and the crunch. But I have so many things w/food it's scary. I've never tried veal and never will. Even the word sounds gross. LMAO!!

14. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    A food freak?

Does everything have to be on the plate a certain way. I have stories I could tell about someone I know that is really strange about food. :D

15. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Hmmm,

You are not as freaky as I thought you were going to be on food. Nothing I can make fun of you on food related. Those just sound like preferences. :D

16. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    Oh, I'm pretty sure you have a lot of stories. A LOT OF STORIES. :D

17. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    It's a texture thing. I have it with food and touch. And yes, certain foods I don't like mixed on a plate and my food has to be HOT when I eat it but can't have hot soup/liquids. I also can't stand when the line on my sock isn't perfectly lined up...ok, I'll stop here. LOLOL

18. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I like that word better than the "oblivious" word he uses to describe it :)

19. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Sock lines? Hmmmm, is there way for me to run with this? I need to think on this one a bit. :unsure:

20. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I knew I liked you. I can't stand socks where I can feel the seam. So, I have to buy really expensive socks (mostly to run in) because otherwise...I'll have to actually stop running and fix everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.