Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
:w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t: :2cool: :w00t:
Hello PIF family!
You all have made my mail box look like my birthday on so many occasions that I decided for my real birthday I would reverse it and give someone else a gift.
:D
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
For the contest I wanted to do something fun. To enter you must be an active member of PIF. This means you participate in this forum for more than just this contest. :) I want to see your craziest mod idea. Each post that contains a mod description, picture, or drawing will qualify. I will do a random drawing on Monday morning for the winner.

Now for the prize:

Thanks to the awesome B94Cast my lovely VP2 is working beautifully. Here is what I am giving away. One VP2 mod with red LED from Vaprlife, Two Turstfire 14500 900 mah batteries, and a 60 ml bottle of Top Vapor Tobacco 24 mg. Special thanks to the lovely Adrena for making and donating the lanyard that matches VP2 perfectly. :wub:
SNC01253-1.jpg

SNC01256-1.jpg

To sweeten the pot, our very dear friend, the amazing Tuck has offered...(no not the Tucky Pucky :lol:)

Your choice of one Drip Tip

DripTips.jpg

AND one case
Cases.jpg

AND one atomizer, one dual coil cartomizer, one E2 cartomizer, 3 ml Pure Vapes Lemon Cream Puff 0 mg, 3 ml Pure Vapes Chocolate Malt 0 mg, and a battery case.
WholePackage.jpg

Post as many entries as you like, the only limit is your imagination (and ECF rules of appropriateness. :pervy: So keep it clean.). Let's have some fun and have a great little party! :2cool: :vapor:

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Last edited:
In that case the perfet mod for me would be one like those beer can hats, you would have a charger, gererator, tubes that come to your mouth thats hands free and it would hold 120 ml of juice, I can see it now walking around with that on my head. I get strange looks vaping in public now !!!!

locke2121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
Da South!
Lol...I was just thinking yesterday about carefully pulling the top off a coca-cola can, inserting the "innards" to a nice 3.7 mod, sticking the business end out the little hole, and making the opener tab the button lol! My fiance is die-hard Coke fanatic and would probably like something like that. You would have to reinforce the sides though or it would be crushed!

Tuck

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Twister Alley
First you must have your pictures uploaded to some other picture hosting place such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (which is also free).

Once your pics are uploaded, open your browser again either in another tab or window. So one tab/window will be here where you are making your post, the other tab/window will be at your photo album. In photobucket at the very bottom under each picture is a link beginning with [img ] (no space tho between the g and the ]). Copy that link and paste it into your post here where you want your picture to be.
How to resize a pic in Photobucket if your pic is really big.

Above each pic in your photobucket album is the word edit. Click on that. When the new page comes up with the pic in it, above the pic it says resize. Click on that. Above the picture it says new size, and it gives you the size of your picture. Now you can lower that first number to whatever you want, and the second number will automatically be adjusted for you. Or look below where it says new size, and you will see where it says Preset size. You can choose the tiny (120x75) for avatar size, the small (160x120) for pics in your siggy, or the medium size (320x 240) for a nice sized pic for your post. Whatever size you choose, when you are done resizing it, always save a copy of it, rather than replace original. That way if you don't like it, you can delete the resized one, and try again with the original sized one.

If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact any moderator. We are always happy to help where we can.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
Daisy! You totally rock!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

My mod idea... A multiple flavor bottom feeder juicer. You can place 3 small bottles in it, with 3 buttons. By pressing your button of choice, you can get the juice you want to vape with. I only recommend it for juices in the same flavor family. You can also use it for the same flavor juices with different nic amounts. At certain times a day you might need more or less of the nicotine percentage than others.

Of course I don't have any idea how to accomplish it, but it's a thought.
'

Once again Daisy!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
Ok well my first mod idea is one Made out of a socket wrench(I'm an auto tech and need one for my tool box!) so I figured the bat could be held in the handle, the atty comes out of squat end of the wrench and the direction lever could be used as an on off switch!-) I don't think it can be done but I love the idea!!!! Thanks for the fun contest!!! Your the best!-)

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
My craziest idea for a mod is the super sci fi mod in which one replaces ones own finger with a finger shaped tube which holds juice and an atomizer. So, when you wanna vape, just suck on your finger and it's all good! Also, it will be powered by your own body so no need to mess with batteries or safety vent holes or anything. Perhaps an addition could be made where one can change the flavor of their vape simply through force of will. There will also be a manual juice changing device, which will obviously be the less expensive option. This device will make it super easy to vape while driving in your hover car! Oh, and maybe it can be a discounted procedure if you have it installed while getting something else done, like enhanced cyber eyes - kind of a two for one deal!

5532976387_8e75c3464a_z_thumb.jpg

profimedia-0003357082.jpg

(ammo belt not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread