• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Vapors... Introduce Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
We had a blast! Wish I had had more time to stick around.
Ben provided pizza for the hungry and we talked and talked and vaped. The store was pretty busy the whole time I was there-2 hours.

I think everyone enjoyed themselves enough to want to get together again soon.

Hope to meet you soon jasl!

Cann0n

Jul 5, 2013
Keystoned Heights, FL
Hey! i'm Jack. i live in Keystone Heights (Clay County). I currently work and stay in St Mary's, GA. I'm closely affiliated with a skateboard wheel company in Jacksonville. Downtown used to be our play ground on Sundays. I just got heavy into the vaping hobby. I tried many ecigs in the past. Things have came a long way since the $200 kits at the Mall Kiosk phase of ecigs. I've been analog free for 8 days, feeling GREAT.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hey! i'm Jack. i live in Keystone Heights (Clay County). I currently work and stay in St Mary's, GA. I'm closely affiliated with a skateboard wheel company in Jacksonville. Downtown used to be our play ground on Sundays. I just got heavy into the vaping hobby. I tried many ecigs in the past. Things have came a long way since the $200 kits at the Mall Kiosk phase of ecigs. I've been analog free for 8 days, feeling GREAT.

Good to meet you Jack and congrats on being off the analogs for better than a week. If you made it that long you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread