• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Vapors... Introduce Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
good idea, though has anyone added blue placemarks anywhere? I see the map is blank still

Thanks - There use to be a map before, but someone had messed with it to much to save. SO - I made up another one, but it doesn't look like anyone is interested in participating right now . . . Oh Well . . .

HSKeaton

Nov 29, 2013
Hey guys and gals; my name is Hobert. I live in St. Johns county, west of St. Augustine. (Love it out here in the country.) I've been analog free since Oct. 27, last year. Never again will an analog touch these lips. Gaping is just too good!

I mix my own juice and am trying to get into building or rebuilding RBAs, etc. I'm having difficulty with the coils and wicks. I'd like to sit down with someone with this time and patience to set me on the right path.

Vaper on!
Hobert

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks - There use to be a map before, but someone had messed with it to much to save. SO - I made up another one, but it doesn't look like anyone is interested in participating right now . . . Oh Well . . .

I'll put up some locations I've been to, I'm sure it'll become useful when people know about it. Only for vender locations, I don't see anyone using the florida vapors map just imo.

I'll put up some locations I've been to, I'm sure it'll become useful when people know about it. Only for vender locations, I don't see anyone using the florida vapors map just imo.

Actually I am interested in all of the locations in Jacksonville. I have checked out most of them but I know I have not found them all.

C4M3120N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Jacksonville, FL USA
Hello Neighbors!

I just noticed this thread even though I have been using ECF for around six months, lol. I mostly just use this site as more of a tool for information and not so much as a social site, I don't even use Facebook or Twitter, lol. Anyway, my name is Cameron, I've been living in Jacksonville for about a year now, I moved hear after I finished serving our country in the army. Prior to joining the army I use to live in Tampa though I am not a born Floridian, I was a third generation soldier so I have lived all over the globe, lol. I currently go to college full time on my GI Bill at FSCJ. I quit smoking cigarettes at the end of January this year. I started off with V2 Red brand from the local Hess stations around town. I was actually pretty impressed with the flavor. Over time I upgraded to an eGo with an Anyvape Mini Davide. Then I switched up to an eVic and a Turtle Ship v2 and the Aspire Nautilus and a the Kanger Mega. I just recently bought a KFL+ and an Ohm meter and some various coil and wicking materials though I haven't actually built any coils yet or even used my KFL+ lol.

I have seen a couple people mention New Leaf vapor on here. I have to admit, I was pretty turned off by their ridiculously and disgustingly over priced items. I shopped their once and will never shop their again and tell everyone I know not to shop their and refer them to Blackhat Cigs instead. I bought a Kanger Mini Protank II “CLONE” from them for $20 or $25 and I paid an extra $5 or $7 to upgrade to the blue glass/pyrex tube for it but they took out and kept the original clear one that was already on it? C'mon seriously? The blue color scratched off the tubing after one rinse in warm water and turned into a clear tube, then the tube cracked on day two because it was a very cheap clone and the base didn't properly fit the glass tube they sold me for it, not to mention I had to steal an o-ring from another tank I had because the one they sold me was missing one, lol. It was the only thing I bought from them and all of the tanks and equipment, including the pyrex items I have still are fulling working and unbroken to this day. I have absolutely nothing positive or good to say about New Leaf, NOTHING, lol. I actually am offended that this is some peoples first experience into vaping, over priced pieces of garbage. Did I mention I am not a fan of New Leaf? lol. My experience felt rushed their and answers were short and to the point, absolutely the only reason they are still in business is because they have a great location and people simply don't no to expect better... Sorry to anyone who shops their or likes them :/ lol

Last edited:
Hello Neighbors!

I just noticed this thread even though I have been using ECF for around six months, lol. I mostly just use this site as more of a tool for information and not so much as a social site, I don't even use Facebook or Twitter, lol. Anyway, my name is Cameron, I've been living in Jacksonville for about a year now, I moved hear after I finished serving our country in the army. Prior to joining the army I use to live in Tampa though I am not a born Floridian, I was a third generation soldier so I have lived all over the globe, lol. I currently go to college full time on my GI Bill at FSCJ. I quit smoking cigarettes at the end of January this year. I started off with V2 Red brand from the local Hess stations around town. I was actually pretty impressed with the flavor. Over time I upgraded to an eGo with an Anyvape Mini Davide. Then I switched up to an eVic and a Turtle Ship v2 and the Aspire Nautilus and a the Kanger Mega. I just recently bought a KFL+ and an Ohm meter and some various coil and wicking materials though I haven't actually built any coils yet or even used my KFL+ lol.

I have seen a couple people mention New Leaf vapor on here. I have to admit, I was pretty turned off by their ridiculously and disgustingly over priced items. I shopped their once and will never shop their again and tell everyone I know not to shop their and refer them to Blackhat Cigs instead. I bought a Kanger Mini Protank II “CLONE” from them for $20 or $25 and I paid an extra $5 or $7 to upgrade to the blue glass/pyrex tube for it but they took out and kept the original clear one that was already on it? C'mon seriously? The blue color scratched off the tubing after one rinse in warm water and turned into a clear tube, then the tube cracked on day two because it was a very cheap clone and the base didn't properly fit the glass tube they sold me for it, not to mention I had to steal an o-ring from another tank I had because the one they sold me was missing one, lol. It was the only thing I bought from them and all of the tanks and equipment, including the pyrex items I have still are fulling working and unbroken to this day. I have absolutely nothing positive or good to say about New Leaf, NOTHING, lol. I actually am offended that this is some peoples first experience into vaping, over priced pieces of garbage. Did I mention I am not a fan of New Leaf? lol. My experience felt rushed their and answers were short and to the point, absolutely the only reason they are still in business is because they have a great location and people simply don't no to expect better... Sorry to anyone who shops their or likes them :/ lol

well.....yeah.. new leaf kinda sucks for the advance users, though imo blackhat isn't as great either they have such a small store and selection. I would suggest checking out smokey barrel they have a great selection of everything and they also make their own juice, also their prices are decent.

congaman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Saint Augustine Florida
Hello, Congaman from St Johns County, presently Vilano Beach, tomorrow.....who knows....Been vaping 5 years. Currently enjoying a Vaporshark 30, Provari 2.5, and Reo Grand lp. Russian 91%, Cyclone, Rm2, Zenith V2 w/bottom feed , Magma, and a host of others in the vape drawer that I've long since forgotten about (need to have a vape drawer sale soon). Henryandtheseahawks.com is what i do for a livin'. Check out the site and come give us a listen if your feelin' it. Keep on Vapin'!!!!!!!!!

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
I have found my people!
These people know what it's like to have your favorite band tour every place in the US expect where they live!
These people live in Florida and still know what cold weather feels like!
And where the Navy likes to remind all viewers that they control the sound barrier... aaa.jpg

Hello Jax brethren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread