Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA

not that Im against tootle puffers in fact I am a very happy with my tootle devices but I also like like sub ohming so crank up the wattage and let the clouds fly!

Show your cloud pics sweet builds or just swear your allegiance to the Subasidal Tendency's Army right here

Disclaimer: this thread is for fun and all haters are asked to politely go away

Reactions: vindogg

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
nope, sorry I like using little ol tootle puffer stuff :p

Even if I do also use some rda's

all I can say is IMG_1051.jpg and :headbang:

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Ya know the bad thing tho, I watched that vid made by another member the other night, he admits to being a cloud chaser but I have seen bigger clouds from those little evod tanks. I think some people don't realize just how much vapor can be produced off tootle puffer equipment if you know how to use it to do so.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Ya know the bad thing tho, I watched that vid made by another member the other night, he admits to being a cloud chaser but I have seen bigger clouds from those little evod tanks. I think some people don't realize just how much vapor can be produced off tootle puffer equipment if you know how to use it to do so.

Very true heres a pic of a rocking 1. something genny IMG_0960.jpg but while I had to work pretty hard at learning the skills and getting everything just right to get this kind of performance from a single coil genny a sub ohmer can chuck some nice clouds and enjoy some awesome flavor with out near as much effort

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I want a cute name like the tootle puffers!

I'm only a "part time" tootle puffer but I do love a wide open draw and vaping at higher wattage (usually around 30-40 watts). I only have 1 dripper (Magma) so it won't give me super huge clouds like your video buzzzlove.

I like the video (especially someone outside, the clouds are free to expand and no one around to be bothered by them. And another plus for the music.:)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

not that Im against tootle puffers in fact I am a very happy with my tootle devices but I also like like sub ohming so crank up the wattage and let the clouds fly!

Show your cloud pics sweet builds or just swear your allegiance to the Subasidal Tendency's Army right here

Disclaimer: this thread is for fun and all haters are asked to politely go away

I love me some '80 era ST, not so much a fan of their later works..

I don't know what else you are on about though... :facepalm: But I don't smoke cigarettes anymore.

Cheers
I

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I want a cute name like the tootle puffers!

I'm only a "part time" tootle puffer but I do love a wide open draw and vaping at higher wattage (usually around 30-40 watts). I only have 1 dripper (Magma) so it won't give me super huge clouds like your video buzzzlove.

I like the video (especially someone outside, the clouds are free to expand and no one around to be bothered by them. And another plus for the music.:)
Me to I love finding a secluded spot in the woods on a still over cast day and blowing some clouds and watching them very peaceful and relaxing.

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Very true heres a pic of a rocking 1. something genny View attachment 427265 but while I had to work pretty hard at learning the skills and getting everything just right to get this kind of performance from a single coil genny a sub ohmer can chuck some nice clouds and enjoy some awesome flavor with out near as much effort

yeah I love a genny with a good build, a semi tight ss wick with twisted coil ohming around 0.9, I never did like going very low, but I could get an awesome vape off my iHys with that set up

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
yeah I love a genny with a good build, a semi tight ss wick with twisted coil ohming around 0.9, I never did like going very low, but I could get an awesome vape off my iHys with that set up

AHHH so you do stick your toe in to the sub waters Its ok Nancy you can be part of both groups no one will kick you out of either club;-)

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
AHHH so you do stick your toe in to the sub waters Its ok Nancy you can be part of both groups no one will kick you out of either club;-)

Buzz, I was one of the original group of hybreeds, and we were toying around with 0.9 and 0.8 builds when people were still worried about those lol

Tho I do normally run my rba's right around 1 ohm, got a 1.1 ohm dual coil build on my marquis right now

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Buzz, I was one of the original group of hybreeds, and we were toying around with 0.9 and 0.8 builds when people were still worried about those lol

Tho I do normally run my rba's right around 1 ohm, got a 1.1 ohm dual coil build on my marquis right now
Yea I remember those days when a 1.5 ohm dual coil cartomizer was pushing the boundrys ;-) How things change!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Some of the changes have been for the better, some I am not so sure about.
Im glad the regulated Box mods and sub tanks hit the scene while nothing is fool proof these devices let people who might of dove in to sub ohming half caulked enter the arena on a much safer note.

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Im glad the regulated Box mods and sub tanks hit the scene while nothing is fool proof these devices let people who might of dove in to sub ohming half caulked enter the arena on a much safer note.

True, tho I do wish they would offer some of the heads for those with rayon instead of just cotton. I actually had a reaction to trying cotton in a nautilus tank, and I would be surprised if I am the only one. So I don't bother with the new tanks out as the only part I can use is the rebuild deck and they basically mini kayfun builds so I just got a kayfun nano lol

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
True, tho I do wish they would offer some of the heads for those with rayon instead of just cotton. I actually had a reaction to trying cotton in a nautilus tank, and I would be surprised if I am the only one. So I don't bother with the new tanks out as the only part I can use is the rebuild deck and they basically mini kayfun builds so I just got a kayfun nano lol

Yea Im sure it will come around I cant use Nickle wire it gives me a sore throat every time but I can use it as hot legs like in a ODY any way Im going to give Titanium wire a shot.

NancyR

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Yea Im sure it will come around I cant use Nickle wire it gives me a sore throat every time but I can use it as hot legs like in a ODY any way Im going to give Titanium wire a shot.

I am hoping they get the temp control worked out so it will use the kanthal a1 instead of the nickle, I realize it is harder for them to work with for the chip, but not impossible and would allow us a much broader option for using it

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I am hoping they get the temp control worked out so it will use the kanthal a1 instead of the nickle, I realize it is harder for them to work with for the chip, but not impossible and would allow us a much broader option for using it
Yea that would great! the cool thing about vaping is if you dont like whats out there just dont go to vaping related sights for a month then go back and you have a whole new batch of stuff to pick from;-)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I want to sign up...will there be any kind of background check? I'm ok...you'll like me. I'm running a Tugboat 2 at .35 ohms using Tiger Wire on a dual 18650 Grunt Box with a nanny-less 120 watt Raptor chip. People call me Sir. I also have my Origin V2 Genny running on a DNA40 VaporFlask at .6 ohms. I keep that one in a bag made from the scrotum of a baby seal. So, whattya say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread