Joining provarinati?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
Finally!! Yes the juice is all gone due to my chain vaping. Am trying not to finish all of my several hundred ml of juice in one go and blow my own head up!

worth the wait!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 74

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Newbie here - How the heck did you get the volts to appear on the screen? Did you just go into the menu and quickly take a pic before it disappeared?

I'm missing my Vamo's constant menu.

5 clicks and "Pu" (Power Up) appears. Stop clicking and volts appears. If you want to go higher press the button again.

To lower the power

5 clicks to Pu
then "- -"
Click to Pd (Power Down) Just like Pu, you pause and the volts appears. If you press the button the volts go down.

All of the functions are like that. When you get to the function you want, stop pressing the button and the info will come up. The info shows for about 3 seconds.

Pu - Power Up
- -
Pd -Power Down
- -
Po - Power Off
- -
Cb - Check battery (battery level)
- -
Ao - resistance of the topper
- -
Lo - LED Off

If you miss the function you want, you can keep clicking and it will go around or, like I do, stop pressing and it will go dark and I start again with 5 clicks and Pu.

When you adjust to the level you want, wait until the screen goes dark before firing. That's when the function has been set. Sometimes people go too fast and fire before the screen has gone dark and the level continues to change. I have a somewhat similar problem with the Vamo. When I press the button to check the power level, I often don't hold it down fast enough and the level changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread