Heres a group pic of the latest batch
guzuzada.jpg

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
These tanks are some of my favorite by far.

Quick question, I send my email one time and then my name is considered for drawing for each drawing or do I have to put my name in on each seperate drawing??

Anyways keep up the good work and looking forward to hopefully being a customer and getting one of these for myself and my wife. I would totally get some extra brownie points if I gave her one of these lol.

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
Hi Pain.... been crazy busy so haven't been here much but don't those tanks look pretty:D Hope all is well with you and now I just have to cross my fingers that my name is drawn in one of the early groups...

Sorry for the late reply iowa. My work is keeping me busy too. But it's a good thing :) hope all is well!!

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
Ah yeah I sent my email before I asked any questions lol. I really want to get a black/blue lava tank for my black satin Provari with blue led. MY first mod, almost cost me my wife LOL. So I think it fitting I get one of the best lookin tanks on there. You know, in case she leaves me I can use my good lookin mod to pick up chicks, paired with my motorcycle that should work cause I sure as shoot aint gonna do it with my own good looks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread