Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Wow! Charmed, Fred, Lily, Wolf, Blue!!! Great to see some old timers (young old timers of course!) around somewhere! Hope everybody is doing well.

Sure wish we could just get tanks. Been waiting WAY too long.

But, popping in here and seeing you all made me think...

Anybody I know going to VB and be willing to pick up a tank or two for me? Please PM me if you can. I don't know what rules or limits Jon and Dino have, but I heard there will be some there.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I do DIY a bunch it is a lot more fun than i thought it was gonna be in the beginning, I was very opposed in the beginning LOL. Hope things have been well with you I have missed everyone that doesent hang with us in the Zen thread.
Heya lily! :) did you ever get your DIY going?

Thanks for the response. But when you click on any reactor option on that site they are out of stock.

But I found another site that sells them.

The Reactor Cartomator Tank

Will these work? they are the cartomator ones not the atomizer ones. And I got Informed that some variants don't work. Have you used a cartomator lavagen caps on a lavagen?

And I plan to polish it to a mirror finish, maby a stupid question but would anyone know if satin or brushed eaiser to polish?

Thanks for any help

Last edited:

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting against supplier TOS

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
Hey everyone it has been a while but I just haven't posted since we were left out to dry. I just couldn't believe how those of us who frequent this thread along with the other on IVC were just left hanging. It is funny how Jonboy said that Facebook makes it easier to keep track of everything when the only sales were either here or on IVC but whatever. I really enjoyed the conversations that we had here and on IVC and I really appreciate the friendships made within these threads. I love ya all and hope to see ya around. I myself don't have a facebook account and I refuse to get one so my lavatank days are over I guess, I will be posting some of them for sale in the near future. If ya want one then feel free to PM me.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey AI, good to hear from ya. I hope you are well.

I removed myself from the Lavatank FB group for other reasons, but it is sad to see an era come to an end. I wish Jonboy all the best, as well as the rest of the tried and true Lavacorps. I still have two lavagens left, but they dont see any use. I am only holding on to them for sentimental value, but I will likely send them out to the pasture via the classies as well.

Take care.

-AJ

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Thanks for the response. But when you click on any reactor option on that site they are out of stock.

But I found another site that sells them.

The Reactor Cartomator Tank

Will these work? they are the cartomator ones not the atomizer ones. And I got Informed that some variants don't work. Have you used a cartomator lavagen caps on a lavagen?

And I plan to polish it to a mirror finish, maby a stupid question but would anyone know if satin or brushed eaiser to polish?

Thanks for any help

Thank you for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread