Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightLight

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Canada
First of all, you cant bypass spring when you are on 18350 mode and thats something that I forgot to say on video aal. But be sure that spring doesnt lose any current for a simple reason. Its all brass. But also current doesnt depend only on spring to pass because the moving pin touches the rest of the axis. I made a lot of tries to see how much current we lose with spring and I found that we dont lose anything at all. And if you ask me why spring is a safety feature if it doesnt melt in case of a short (because current will still pass via moving pin that touches the axis), we dont have a problem because in case of a short button comes too hot to touch it with your hands. But it will melt if a lot of current for a long time pass via axis

Is there any chance that in the future you’ll offer a fully collapsible spring option, with no conductivity if it collapses? Maybe as an add-on accessory that can be purchased separately?

I think that that would be great for situations where I’m willing to sacrifice some conductivity for an added measure of safety.

BrightLight

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Canada
we put the standards for the trend clavit, 3 years ago with GGT. Then we made GGTS with all the new innovation and now we come back with more straight lines but we keep the abilities of GGTS (exept the 4 in 1 connector, because people use most the 510 connection). But the venting holes still exist, only they are smaller. And telescope is visible if you like. Only the AD ring is not knurled now because many people asked me for this. But the main reasons that you have to have just GG is because is the simplest, easiest to use, easiest to assemble it and clean it and a construction that its parts cant break in any way. Also you can adjust its look (telescoping or compound look)

If I’m allowed to vote, then I’m voting for larger vent holes. :)

Larger vent holes should reduce the amount of pressure that can build up if a battery starts venting, so they provide an added measure of safety.

Not only that, but larger vent holes should reduce the amount of heat that can build up inside the tube. Increasing heat increases the chances of battery failure and decreases the overall life expectancy of batteries. So, larger vent holes can also reduce the chance of battery failure and increase the life of batteries.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As you already know Raj, the front button is a GG creation and now there are a lot of mods with front button exactly the same as GG Slim front button. Also front buttons are very easy to be made, thats why modders prefer it but not the customers.
I so badly wanna see a bottom button ggts :-( like the new GP Paps lux. That is one sexy button

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I made a poll once about a unique GG front button but almost noone agreed with it Raj, thats why I never made it
I know River :) but it would be nice to have a one off bottom button GGTS lol.
Most of my treasures are all GG so that says something :p, heck, if my wife found out how much they are all worth she'd go mental and tear the house down......and the collection is gonna get humongous once Imeo decides to release the pre order for all GG construction.
And can you guess how much I tell my wife I buy my items for?.....£10-20 lol

I WANT A BOTTOM BUTTON SWITCH FOR GGTS :nun:
(Just a one off though hehehe)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
No bright my friend. I dont test GG constructions with other makers constructions. Thanks for your nice words:)
That looks really nice Imeo!

Has the prototype been tested with Evolv’s Kick and/or with Artisan Vaping’s Crown 2.0?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG line first introduce the fuse on e-cigs Bright. Fuse still exists and you can add it on GGTS and on Just GG if you like
Is there any chance that in the future you’ll offer a fully collapsible spring option, with no conductivity if it collapses? Maybe as an add-on accessory that can be purchased separately?

I think that that would be great for situations where I’m willing to sacrifice some conductivity for an added measure of safety.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
16 holes of 1mm per hole are more than enough Bright if you agree:)
If I’m allowed to vote, then I’m voting for larger vent holes. :)

Larger vent holes should reduce the amount of pressure that can build up if a battery starts venting, so they provide an added measure of safety.

Not only that, but larger vent holes should reduce the amount of heat that can build up inside the tube. Increasing heat increases the chances of battery failure and decreases the overall life expectancy of batteries. So, larger vent holes can also reduce the chance of battery failure and increase the life of batteries.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
They are equal Jeff. On large metal tubes current pass the same way
is there any difference in terms of performance between say the brass or stainless gg? i didnt know if a brass mod performs slightly better than a stainless mod or are they equal because all their contacts are the same?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I know raj, thats why I explain to you why I never made it.

To have a nice front button requires another trick that I dont see it in any of the front button mods. They all have stuck with Slim button. Maybe some day when I will find some time I will make it. But its not a priority right now if you agree

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
I'm crying right now...I have to be a good girl and find out what I need to sell to get these. I lost my job so no unnecessary purchases... but "just GG" is necessary... I have to say though...I'm excited about the mod but not the name...:( sorry...
I already know the number yankee. Its 7 or 8. Am I right on this?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread