Status
Not open for further replies.

BmoreJeff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Baltimore, MD
thanks imeo, i think i will just get a stainless and a brass and have one of each. i have sold all my other mods and attys and now all i own is gg with the exception of a provari and a gp piccolo. the provari i lent to a friend and havent got it back to sell it, and i will sell the piccolo when proteus gets near to production. i sometimes wish i you didnt show us new things until they are ready to ship because now i cant wait to get my hands on it, i feel like a kid on christmas waiting for morning to come

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well fiddle dee dum me, I ordered a brass one! I can't for the life of me think of a reason why I think I need another GG.
This is the only place people understand me.
PoppaD

I know the feeling poppa. Its like when I go to machine shop beging the owner to bring ASAP my new thoughts in life. I cant sleep well until he makes that for me lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Oups, thats bad news my lovely jojo. But I am sure that a girl like you will find quickly a very nice job, better than the previous one!
I'm crying right now...I have to be a good girl and find out what I need to sell to get these. I lost my job so no unnecessary purchases... but "just GG" is necessary... I have to say though...I'm excited about the mod but not the name...:( sorry...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
read my last post and you will see that I am like a kid on Christmas too buddy lol
thanks imeo, i think i will just get a stainless and a brass and have one of each. i have sold all my other mods and attys and now all i own is gg with the exception of a provari and a gp piccolo. the provari i lent to a friend and havent got it back to sell it, and i will sell the piccolo when proteus gets near to production. i sometimes wish i you didnt show us new things until they are ready to ship because now i cant wait to get my hands on it, i feel like a kid on christmas waiting for morning to come

BrightLight

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Canada
16 holes of 1mm per hole are more than enough Bright if you agree:)

That should work too! :D
Yes! One step closer to pre-ordering…

GG line first introduce the fuse on e-cigs Bright. Fuse still exists and you can add it on GGTS and on Just GG if you like

That’s good news. If the fuses were guaranteed to be available to be purchased, that probably would have sealed the deal on my pre-order.

No bright my friend. I dont test GG constructions with other makers constructions. Thanks for your nice words:)

That’s unfortunate. If the Just GG was guaranteed to work well with either the Kick or the Crown 2.0, then I’d probably try to buy at least two Just GGs, even if the fuses are not readily available to be purchased. If the chances were downgraded from “guaranteed” to “good”, then I would probably buy at least one, if there’s also a good chance that the fuses can be easily purchased.

I’m currently on a quest to find contenders to take the place of my Provaris as my most used mods. I was thinking that a Kicked or Crowned Just GG would be a serious contender for that title…

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
There is no reason for Just GG to not work with kick or every other electronic module bright. If GGTS works then just GG will work too. Also I think that all mechanical mods work with kick. Kick is made for that purpose. :)
That should work too! :D
Yes! One step closer to pre-ordering…

That’s good news. If the fuses were guaranteed to be available to be purchased, that probably would have sealed the deal on my pre-order.

That’s unfortunate. If the Just GG was guaranteed to work well with either the Kick or the Crown 2.0, then I’d probably try to buy at least two Just GGs, even if the fuses are not readily available to be purchased. If the chances were downgraded from “guaranteed” to “good”, then I would probably buy at least one, if there’s also a good chance that the fuses can be easily purchased.

I’m currently on a quest to find contenders to take the place of my Provaris as my most used mods. I was thinking that a Kicked or Crowned Just GG would be a serious contender for that title…

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
I hesitate to say so, but for myself I see no point in ordering the new GG - The GGTSes I have work fine (I use an electronic switch and Kicks or fully mechanical without springs as needed). But I also prefer the big mode Ody to the Ithaka, just call me old fashioned =)

Now if there was VIR or Proteus or Achilles for pre sale, I'd be all over it. My wife asks me regularly about the Proteus for her Penelope =)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Great Imeo well done I wish that I hadn't ordered my GGTS 5516 last order. What I have already replaced is the brass spring and post with a brass piece used for welding and I get a solid connection the top cap is looks great just to let you know that you should have replacement O-rings available some times its hard to source them or you end up having to order 100 at a time. I think its time to sell GGTS 1307 and 275 to get this "just GG". I think each major part of the GG stuff should have the serial # on it so you don't mix things up just a thought.

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
I hesitate to say so, but for myself I see no point in ordering the new GG - The GGTSes I have work fine (I use an electronic switch and Kicks or fully mechanical without springs as needed). But I also prefer the big mode Ody to the Ithaka, just call me old fashioned =)

Now if there was VIR or Proteus or Achilles for pre sale, I'd be all over it. My wife asks me regularly about the Proteus for her Penelope =)

You're not the only one :)
I'm still contemplating a justGG preorder, but i think i'll skip it and wait for Proteus. I have an unused Penelope which has been waiting a year for Proteus, and my other Penelope lives on top of a Vamo :(

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
You're not the only one :)
I'm still contemplating a justGG preorder, but i think i'll skip it and wait for Proteus. I have an unused Penelope which has been waiting a year for Proteus, and my other Penelope lives on top of a Vamo :(

Come on clavit , you know you wan't one ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
Come on clavit , you know you wan't one ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I do :D
But i already have too many mods lying around that would have to be sold first.
I only use my three big-battery classics: GGTS, SuperT18650 and Silver Bullet (the holy trinity of vaping!).
The JustGG ilooks great but i can't see myself parting with the non-GGs.
Then again, i could just decide to win a JustGG in Imeos contests like i did with my first GGTS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread