just got my hcigar dna30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my hcigar dna 30 today and this thing is great! Such a step up from the mvp! Everything on it works as it should and no wonky parts :) the difference between my stillare on this compared to my mvp is ridiculous. I remember when i forst used an ego and thought "box mods look ridiculous!" Haha i am very satisfied with my vape now! Any suggestion on a new rda or rta? The stillare blows clouds but wanna try for more flavor.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi and congrats! I use a ipv250 and waiting on my ipv3 150 to arrive. Here are some really great rebuildable atomizers that pack loads of flavor! The kayfun, the taifun, the Aqua, which is a dual coil, and the Rose. Those are my personal favorite go to atomizers. All of these are flavor monsters! Depending on your skill level with building. If your just starting out I recommend the taifun and kayfun. Both are easy builds and wicking. If your more advanced the dual coil aqua is great and the Rose is even better! The Rose Is a all together different type of atomizer. Her build is easy and she sits in a ceramic cup with four juice channels and adjustable juice flow to the coil, and adjustable air flow. The rose is quite nice! Any of these tanks are great and won't disapoint you. If you want a more customized expirence get the Rose because you can control so many factors on her! She's really great. Hope this helps and enjoy your new toy!!

Hi and congrats! I use a ipv250 and waiting on my ipv3 150 to arrive. Here are some really great rebuildable atomizers that pack loads of flavor! The kayfun, the taifun, the Aqua, which is a dual coil, and the Rose. Those are my personal favorite go to atomizers. All of these are flavor monsters! Depending on your skill level with building. If your just starting out I recommend the taifun and kayfun. Both are easy builds and wicking. If your more advanced the dual coil aqua is great and the Rose is even better! The Rose Is a all together different type of atomizer. Her build is easy and she sits in a ceramic cup with four juice channels and adjustable juice flow to the coil, and adjustable air flow. The rose is quite nice! Any of these tanks are great and won't disapoint you. If you want a more customized expirence get the Rose because you can control so many factors on her! She's really great. Hope this helps and enjoy your new toy!!

Realsis, how do you like the ipv2? Can you vape while charging on it? I was curious about them i like the look of them alot and hear great things about the ssx chips! How much bigger than the dnas are they?

Congrats, Chris . . . It's always great to read about vapers enjoying their devices.

More flavor? You might consider a Magma RDA set up with a 1x coil at 1.5 ohms. That baby will sing volumes of flavor on your new rig.

I heard great things about the magma, def on the list once im not in trouble for buying the dna with the wife lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread