just pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
Ha...if you think there is a problem here, try ordering from greece! LOL Seriously, though, these are small businesses that cannot afford $$$$$ to keep huge stock supplies on hand. Especially since PS has already lost I believe $70,000 in seized product. So give the guy a break. Just be real happy that he does what he says he will and doesn't just send you crap and keep your money! Like SE did to me! I am out about a hundred bucks and I really don't think I will get it back. I have read many other posts where people have sent money to suppliers and never got what they ordered. I have never lost a penny dealing with PS. I don't expect them to have a AR system because there are so many azzholes that get what they asked for and then don't bother to pay for it!

ps: I know...never deal with SE!! LOL lesson learned too late...had already spent a couple hundred before I found this forum!

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
I'm not looking for attention, and if you read the whole thread you would understand that. I am just agreeing with the OP.

You call it trolling, I call it telling the truth.

Trolling is posting [FONT="]inflammatory statements[/FONT] for the purpose of getting an adverse reaction from a large group of forum members. Exactly what you did.

I figured I would get bashed by the PS cheerleaders here

Rah rah rah.... Goooo PS! :rolleyes:

I rest my case.

Kevin

katnbrian

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Louisiana
Can I come live with ya`ll in TN...
I could be your personal people pamperer :D

PRE ORDER mean`t you to wait. Everyone that has ordered one has waited. I waited 3 weeks I had no trouble at all watching and understanding updates
( they don`t have to do any updating for any of use, but they do it because they like keeping customers up to date on there orders.

You buy something from Amozon and see if they fill you in on your back ordered item. I promise you won`t know anything about it till its been shipped.
Now quite your whinning and wait for the PREORDERED item you wanted like the rest of us have done.
:confused:You ain`t special.:confused:

Theres one born every day.

Ashhead

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2009
Central Pennsylvania, USA
Holy crap you folks are passionate about your wants and expressions.
Bottom line is there is more demand than supply.

The little ones must sit quietly and wait their turn...

The angry ones need to remember their anger doesn't make the waiting any easier...

And for the love of all that's holy, DROP IT!!!! You'll get it when you get it and not a moment before.

Sorry, thought I was in my sister's classroom passing a puppy around to her students again.
I gonna go play in the big boys forum now.

Yirabeth

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Michigan, USA
Wow..just wow. A person can't read the shipping notice on the same page as the product, so that's the merchant's fault. :confused:

Bad customer service..hmm. Lemme tell ya about bad customer service. I order a product, and it comes back with literally DOUBLE the quoted shipping rate. (and we're not talking pennies.) HUH?? So I email. sorry, that's the rate now...pay up or don't get the product...

Turns out it's still a bit of a better deal, so I pay up. Not liking it though. Then, over the next 3 weeks, I write several emails as to why my product hasn't shipped, let alone arrived to ME... I have to order additional juice/atomizers to make up for my order not even having SHIPPED yet. Yes, my stuff comes in waay before my original order. (2 and 3 days, standard shipping)

Finally I get my stuff, but the price is more than the website quoted me, and I ended up paying more than I thought I would too, because I had to order to tide me over til the stuff came in. (Once it did ship, it was FAST...and they did include a free gift, but, I'm not sure I'd order from them again, especially if I cared remotely when the order arrived.)

PS has updates here at the forum, they have twitter, and their product has a live update so you can't order unless they have it -- except for the preorders which are noted in RED letters. You pay what you expect to pay both in price AND shipping.

They answer help requests at the forums, and through their help address, frequently working 7 days a week.

What more do you want???!

~Yira

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
I have for a long time not understood why people choose this venue to complain about their product or " Help it doesn't work!" posts. And now complain openly about something that could have been handled much faster with a direct email to PS.

This forum is for users seeking advice from their peers about usage issues or assistance in understanding some feature. If you need to talk to PS, then by all means do just that. I've always received timely responses to my questions.

I've have a PS PT on pre-order. Sure I want it now but understood when I ordered it that it may be a while. I think that most who placed their pre-order knew exactly what to expect.

Kevin

Kevin, you missed the point.
Complaining on the forum is fun...
Why bother complaining in private? May as well run a monologue..

Dilutetrips

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
New Brighton, MN
It sucks to wait for things that we want. We spend our money and we want things that we pay for. Sometimes when we buy something we need to wait. It could be they are out. Mail might be slow or lose your mail. It could be a pre order and need to wait for "x" time. I know what ever I have gotten from Puresmoke has always come and they take care of any problems. They are doing a good job. E-cigs is all a waiting game. We order parts and PV's and wait. We wait to see what the FDA is going to do. We wait to charge bats. We wait to see when our atties die. I hope that someday we can just go to the gas station and pick up PV's, juice and atties. I wait to find a job. I wait to see what will happen for many things. Wait and you will get. When you wait you enjoy "it" more. What is great is if you do not like the way some one does things use someone else. If you like the way someone does something spend your money there. I have tried many e-cig stores. The only ones that I have found out with great service is Puresmoke, Eastmall and liquid express. I have recived e-mails and phone calls from them. Others sent items but that is all. I had to wait for everyone.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I didn't read past the second page so whaaaaaaa.

I ordered the first run Protege and also didn't see the 2-3 week lead time. I inquired about my order and the wait period statement was pointed out to me (very nicely I might add) and I was OK with that. I have one of the first Prodigy's and knew the performance and quality I'd be getting. I've had a couple of issues with my Protege and have had to send it back 2x. All in all, I'm OK with that too.
Every email, PM, etc that I've ever recieved from anyone @ PS has always been very nice and professional.
Your placing an oder for custom stuff made by a small "American" company.
It's never going to be as quick or easy as getting a 510 from one of 400 distributors of the exact same product.

As far as the stock posting thread. Everyone (me too) goes to it and instead of using it as an information page they post questions about upcoming or out of stock products, chat about different pieces or designs which clutters it to death. So, for that reason I think that Twitter is a useful way of updating one way information.
Can you imagine trying to watch CNN or MSNBC if they took calls and tried to answer everyones questions? How useful would that be if you were waiting to hear information on a particular event?

OK, I'm done... keep up the great CS and innovative designs :eek:)

Are the new Prodigys ready? :lol:

When I first ordered the USB Passthrough when it became available, I too thought it was readily in stock.. That was my fault though for missing the note that said it was a 2-3 week wait. Once Casey informed me of that, I started looking at all of the other high end mods being built and they too all had long wait times and were taking pre-orders... so I kept my order and I'm currently waiting on it. I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish by posting this thread. We're all in the same boat and if you do go for a refund, then goodluck waiting out another 2-3 weeks for one of the other mods. *shrugs*

I think Steve and Casey do a great job answering everybody's questions here. They aren't sitting around doing nothing. While they're waiting for parts to send us our Proteges and Passthroughs, they're handling warranty requests from all the units sent out previously.

Do you expect them to drop everything and send you out a Protege ASAP because you dared to make a thread complaining? I think they'd rather do business with somebody that appreciated the work they're putting into their product anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread