Just started vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXGI JOHNNYxX

Jul 29, 2015
Flavors depends on if you are ordering online or getting them from your local vape shop. I enjoy more candy styled flavors like key lime or bubblegum. Mod wise I started with the kbox mini, not the best mod but easy to use and comes with a rda if you decide you want to try making coils. I got mine for around $100 with a few extras. I've really enjoyed it. My only complaint is sometimes it leaks out the air flow on the base. This usually happens when it's getting low on ejuice and I accidently hold it side ways. YouTube is really helpful in reviewing mods In your price range.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
full

Hi @Bandit83 and welcome to ECF!

What are you looking for from your vaping experience?

Bandit83

Jul 30, 2015
slc utah
full

Hi @Bandit83 and welcome to ECF!

What are you looking for from your vaping experience?
Well I'm trying to quit smoking and I know a few friends who have quit smoking this way and I really want to switch from smoking to vaping.
I just don't have any clue were to start or what the best Mod would be to start with

Reactions: redrebel821

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Depends where you are.

Many people seem to like mods like the mvp pro 3.0 , kanger subox , innokin cool fire 4 , and a few others.
Also if you would like a mod that has a built in battery or one that you supply the batteries and a charger.
I'm more into mods where you supply the batteries and charger but some just want an all in one mod.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Good for you on trying to quit smoking. If there are any vape shops in your area, you might want to stop by and look over the various devices they carry. Since you are just beginning, I'd suggest sticking with regulated devices for now. They are safer and easier to use.

Just remember that prices will be higher in a shop than online for the same device, but shouldn't be outrageously higher. Shops have overhead like employment expenses, etc.

Find something you like at the shop, then do a little research on it. If you still feel good about it, then go ahead and pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread