K.I.S.S Method for Newbies: Answer the Following Questions to Decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
NJ, no worries, why I make these posts, lol. I am telling you, I read this stuff for DAYS to even understand anything at all. Not to go on and on about me making an A in any class, but a C student would be toast on here. LOL. Far too confusing. Most people, even if very, very bright, simply aren't going to read for days like I did. All of this needs to be condensed. Which is what I have tried to do, several times...

Last edited:

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
PT = passthrough. Basically it is a wire that connects to USB instead of a battery. Very good idea for a mini as you can puff your head off.

Mine are not really minis. The full length with the carto and a silver metal drip tip is six inches, not including the cable that plugs into the wall adapter or the car adapter.

Vvenus

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Texas Baby!
NJ, no worries, why I make these posts, lol. I am telling you, I read this stuff for DAYS to even understand anything at all. Not to go on and on about me making an A in any class, but a C student would be toast on here. LOL. Far too confusing. Most people, even if very, very bright, simply aren't going to read for days like I did. All of this needs to be condensed. Which is what I have tried to do, several times...

This! Nuff said. lol! *hugs Buss*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread