Katherine Heigl in a bikini...with a Pink SmokeStik...woohoo.....Spring is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Now what could be more refreshing than this......

katherineheiglsmoking31.jpg

And here is some nice press and beautiful photos that Katherine well deserves:

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni8896651/

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video...hot-at-the-beach/8qrabv02?from=en-ca-infopane

In all sincerity.....even though I know they will probably never see this.....I would like to thank Katherine and her Mom.......for the enormous amount of time and money they invest in all the different charities they fund to help animals. As well as people. Do a little Google search folks and you will see what I mean. I did the research myself because I wanted to know who and what I was going to be representing to you all here at ECF.....and all I can say is that I am proud to be affiliated with SmokeStik and proud of SmokeStik for supporting Katherine.

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Kristin

The main reason that celebrities choose to deal with SmokeStik is because our privacy policy is iron clad. Ms. Heigl did the entire ecig industry a huge favor when she elected to appear on the Letterman show with an electronic cigarette. And the entire industry has benefited......as well as CASAA......just by Katherine's uninhibited advocacy of the electronic cigarette. The fact that she allows herself to appear in public and be photographed using a SmokeStik is in and of itself doing us all a tremendous benefit. Asking her for more may only serve to force her to withdraw her public support......this by the way is just my opinion. A quick Google search turns up these charities that Ms Heigl currently supports:
Katherine Heigl has supported the following charities:

* AIDS Healthcare Foundation
* Chrysalis
* Donate Life America
* First Star
* GLAAD
* James Redford Institute for Transplant Awareness
* Operation of Hope
* Real Medicine Foundation

These are charities that Ms Heigl and her family run:
Compassion Revolution
Jason Debus Heigl Foundation
The Heigl Hounds Of Hope
Heigl Foundation's Networking Program
Heigl Foundation

As you can see the Heigl family has a very full plate. And no one can accuse Ms. Heigl of avoiding social responsibility. SmokeStik respects Katherine's privacy and I know you will as well. The most we can do is what you have already done.....contact her "front office" . Bill is aware of your request and will pass it along.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Please know that I definitely wasn't accusing Ms. Heigl of anything - least of all being uncaring, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to make that point? I'm sorry if it came off that way. Only her publicist of blocking us from even getting an email to her. I'm sure Ms. Heigl was approached by many of those organizations she now supports, so it couldn't hurt to ask. Ms. Heigl may want to do even more for the vaping community, if she only knew a non-profit like CASAA existed. Her endorsement is great to raise awareness of the existence of e-cigs and acceptance, but is she even aware that many governments are trying to ban either adult sales and/or indoor use?

I also didn't expect SmokeStik to hand CASAA her private contact info. We were just hoping to get the original email forwarded to her. ECF members suggested we try contacting SmokeStik. So, thank you for passing it on to Bill. If you can't help, that's ok - we just thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks anyhow - I won't bother you guys anymore! Back to your fun thread! :thumbs: :)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Kristin
Your right...it never hurts to ask. My reason for posting what I did was simply to show how busy she already is with other important issues. Someone following your other thread to this one might not realize that....

You don't have to go away.....I think SmokeStik users might be very interested in your beautiful carrying cases...I know I am! :)

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
I also didn't expect SmokeStik to hand CASAA her private contact info.

They likely don't even have it to begin with.
I can't see her giving an upstart company her mailing address. She probably gets someone else to buy them for her or picks them up in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread