Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    svoemesto says that a hybrid connection between the V3.1 and the Semovar can be achieved using the Collectors tank.
    Does anyone have experience of this, and can illuminate me? Does the tank become the hybrid connection if the 510 is removed?
    I don't have a 3.1 (yet....HINT: someone sell me one :)), but would appreciate knowing if I need a separate part, or if it's as simple as removing something already in place...

Hive mind, what say ye?
    2019-05-11 11.29.41.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-05-11 11.29.41.jpg
      2019-05-11 11.29.41.jpg
      3.2 MB · Views: 11
    • Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Svoemesto says that a hybrid connection between the V3.1 and the Semovar can be achieved using the Collectors tank.
    Does anyone have experience of this, and can illuminate me? Does the tank become the hybrid connection if the 510 is removed?
    I don't have a 3.1 (yet....HINT: someone sell me one :)), but would appreciate knowing if I need a separate part, or if it's as simple as removing something already in place...

Hive mind, what say ye?
    View attachment 814641
    svoyomesto-nivel-v3-semovar-collector-brushed.jpg

You remove the KF3.1 510 and attach the collector/hybrid adapter.
    Tighten the adapter center screw to secure it to the KF and after removing the 510 cap from the Semovar, thread the adapter to the tube.
    No additional parts should be required.
    HTH
    I

Kelt.

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    View attachment 814645
    You remove the KF3.1 510 and attach the collector/hybrid adapter.
    Tighten the adapter center screw to secure it to the KF and after removing the 510 cap from the Semovar, thread the adapter to the tube.
    No additional parts should be required.
    HTH
    I
    Thank you Izan. If I'm lucky enough to find a V3.1 to purchase, does this adapter come with it, or should I be looking for one of those as well?

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Reactions: Kelt.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread